In order to advertise the growth of higher education of global pupils in Tianjin, to additional enhance the skill farming, scientific research study, social service, and also social exchange, Tianjin Government has established the Scholarship (TGS) for worldwide trainees.
The Tianjin Government Scholarship is a totally funded or partial scholarship for international students. This scholarship is readily available for undergraduate, masters as well as PhD studies and also gives the recipient as much as CNY 2000/month.
This scholarship has a maximum worth of 40,000 RMB annually (for PhD programs). Wherefore problem the target date of the application to the Tianjin Government Scholarship, usually the college organizations must send all the application by the start of July. Both trainees that live abroad and trainees who are presently in China can apply.
Foreigner students need to satisfy the list below needs:
- Applicants should be non-Chinese residents as well as be in good health.
- Applicants for undergraduate program have to have senior high school diploma with excellent scholastic performance as well as be under the age of 30.
- Applicants for master's level programs must have a bachelor's level and also be under the age of 35 with two letters of recommendation from teachers or affiliate teachers.
- Applicants for postgraduate degree programs need to have a master's degree and be under the age of 40 with 2 recommendation letters from teachers or partner professors.
- Applicants should meet the language demands of the college establishments and offer appropriate evidence, such as HSK certificate, other Chinese understanding and examination certifications, etc. The limitation can be unwinded for the foreign students whose majors are taught in English.
- Applicants must not make an application for other scholarship at the same time.
The requirements to look for Tianjin Government Scholarship for inner pupils are:
- Applicants should be international self-funded undergrad, postgraduate, PhD pupil who has actually generally enrolled in Tianjin. Candidates that have gotten sabbatical, maintaining student condition or expansion of schooling in 2014 will not be enabled.
- Applicants have to execute well in college without truancy, various other violations of institution policies in school or other violations of Chinese laws and also policies off school.
- Applicants need to have the appropriate knowing attitude and study hard. Applicants' academic document need to be excellent in the previous year.
- Applicants have not obtained any other Scholarships in China the very same year.
One of the most common application materials for the TianjinGovernment Scholarship are:
1. On the internet registration to the college.
2. Highest possible diploma.
3. Academic official records.
4. Personal Statement, including research study or study strategy, individual background, monetary circumstance, individual toughness etc., written in Chinese or English (no less than 300 words).
5. One recommendation letter in Chinese or English.
6. HSK degree 4 or above certification.
7. Xerox of Foreigner Physical Examination Form (printed by Chinese Quarantine Authority - just required for those whose period of researches in China lasts greater than 6 months) submitted in English.
8. Copy of Passport.
9. Replicate of Application Fee Receipt.