Are you a talker? Can you present a strong argument through an oral presentation? This contest is all you, then!
We see speeches all the time, whether they're in a political forum or in front of the class. The best of them are those that feature strong, interesting information presented in an engaging, enthusiastic manner. We encourage you to pick a topic of your choice – something that resonates, inspires, concerns or even disgusts you – and tell us about it.
Write a script on your topic (based on one of the 54 Whizolosophy major categories) and record it for the camera. Whether it's presented from a lectern like a graduation speech, at a desk in the form of a television commentary or on stage like TED talks, it needs to be compelling, gripping and stand out to our judges.
We're looking for a strong topic, a well-written script, and a relaxed, well-prepared speaker whose words and presentation can move people to make a change – make a difference.
Relax, enjoy yourself, share your opinions – and aspire the Whizolosophy viewer to take action.
Start Date: April 16th, 2018
Submission Deadline: May 7th, 2018
Winners Announced: May 11th, 2018
Who Can Enter
Everyone - All Ages - Amateurs - Hobbyists - Professionals
Benefits of Entering
The opportunity of winning cash via Amazon Gift Cards, plus Exposure - Notoriety - Experience, and the opportunity to compare your skills with the talent of others.
How To Submit
Submit your speech through the Enter Now Button on the contest page. Choose the Whizolosophy Category that your speech relates to, upload your audio file, and consider adding your manuscript.
Determining the Winners
Finalists, honourable mentions and winners will be announced on Whizolosophy on the announcement date. All submissions will be viewed by and subsequently voted on by other Whizolosophers to determine the finalists. The field will be narrowed down to 10 finalists based on votes from other Whizolosophers. The 10 finalists will then be viewed and adjudicated by a Whizolosophy panel who will name the first, second, and third place winners. All winners will receive their prize via email.
Rules / Regulations
- This Whizolosophy Contest is free to enter.
- You can submit as many speeches as you like.
- Each user will only be eligible to win one prize per contest.
- Each speech you submit must directly relate to the Whizolosophy Category it is being submitted to.
- Each speech must be your original work. Submitting someone else's work will disqualify you from being eligible to win this contest.
- All Entries must be submitted no later than 11:59 PM PST on the submission deadline date. Late submissions will not be considered.
- Prizes will be paid via Amazon Gift Cards in Canadian Funds.
- Each user must have an accurate email address on their profile in order to be eligible to win prizes.