Start Date: April 9th, 2018
Submission Deadline: April 30th, 2018
Winners Announced: May 4th, 2018
Who Can Enter
Everyone - All Ages - Amateurs - Hobbyists - Professionals
Benefits of Entering
The opportunity of winning cash via Amazon Gift Cards, plus Exposure - Notoriety - Experience, and the opportunity to compare your skills with the talent of others.
How To Submit
Submit your anecdotal story through the Enter Now Button on the contest page. Choose the Whizolosophy Category that your anecdotal story relates to, copy/paste your anecdotal story into the Whizolosophy contribution form, and add a photo!
Determining the Winners
Finalists, honourable mentions and winners will be announced on Whizolosophy on the announcement date. All submissions will be viewed by and subsequently voted on by other Whizolosophers to determine the finalists. The field will be narrowed down to 10 finalists based on votes from other Whizolosophers. The 10 finalists will then be viewed and adjudicated by a Whizolosophy panel who will name the first, second, and third place winners. All winners will receive their prize via email.
Rules / Regulations
- This Whizolosophy Contest is free to enter.
- You can submit as many anecdotal stories as you like.
- Each user will only be eligible to win one prize per contest.
- Each story you submit must directly relate to the Whizolosophy Category it is being submitted to.
- Each story must be your original work. Submitting someone else's work will disqualify you from being eligible to win this contest.
- All Entries must be submitted no later than 11:59 PM PST on the submission deadline date. Late submissions will not be considered.
- Prizes will be paid via Amazon Gift Cards in Canadian Funds.
- Each user must have an accurate email address on their profile in order to be eligible to win prizes.