The lower carbon content of Stainless Steel 310S Round Bars diminishes its high-temperature strength and appeared differently in relation to Stainless Steel 310 Rods. Grade 310 (UNS S31000) and its different subgrades solidify phenomenal high-temperature properties with incredible flexibility and weldability. Grade 310H (UNS 531009) has a carbon content restricted to preclude the lower end of the 310 domains, the grade of choice for high-temperature applications is also. Grade 310S (UNS S31008) is used when the application environment incorporates moist corrodents in a temperature range lower than that which is consistently considered "high temperature" organization. The lower carbon content of 310S reduces its high-temperature strength diverged from 310H.
Stainless Steel 310 Round Bar Specification:
- Particular: ASTM A276, ASTM A479
- Structure: Round, Square, Hex (A/F), Rectangle, Billet, Ingot, Forging Etc
- Aspects: EN, DIN, JIS, ASTM, BS, ASME, AISI
- SS 310 Round Bars: Outside Diameter in the scope of 4mm to 500mm
- Length: 1 to 6 Meters, Custom Cut Lengths
- Finish: Black, Bright Polished, Rough Turned, NO.4 Finish, Matt Finish, BA Finish