HP Officejet 5255 Printer is one of the latest models in the HP printer series. It produces high-quality photos as well as everyday documents. Connecting and setting up the HP Officejet 5255 is fairly simple. However, some users may face Error Code 0xc4eb8004 when they are unable to locate the icon for ePrint on HP Officejet 5255 control panel display.
What is the HP Printer ePrint Icon?
HP ePrint icon usually appears on the HP printer's control panel. The icon displays "hp" on a blue background and "ePrint" on a black background. HP ePrint Mobile Printing with Mobile Print offers features like wirelessly mobile printing, printing on the web.
Steps to Solve HP Officejet 5255 Printer not find ePrint Icon
As we mentioned earlier, the ePrint icon can be found in the Control Panel which is at the top of the printing device. If you are unable to locate the icon, then follow these troubleshooting steps to resolve this issue.
· Check that your HP Officejet 5255 is powered on and not in sleep mode.
· If your printer's Control Panel is not showing the ePrint icon, search for Web service setup, Network Setup, or Wireless settings in your printer's menu to locate your Web services.
· A window will pop up prompting you to turn to Web Services or set up HP ePrint Display. Make sure you have it turned on and follow the on-screen instructions to set up the HP eprint icon.
· If your device requests you to do so, make the necessary changes to the firmware.
· You will see web services active on your printer in the connected state.
· Click on the Print Info button to print the info sheet. This sheet also contains an email address that is unique to the model of the printer, which is your HP Officejet 5255.
· HP ePrint icon is available to print.
· Enter the printer's email address in the field.
· It is necessary to add a subject line. Be sure to add a subject line, otherwise, ePrint won't work. Print command.
· With ePrint, you can create prints of up to 10 megabytes in size of images as well as attachments. You also cannot connect up to 10 additional attachments at the same time.
If you cannot find it on the display of your HP Officejet 5255 control panel display then these are the steps to show the HP ePrint icon.
Contact us if you have problems setting up the ePrint icon for HP Officejet 5255 control panel display, the HP printer not connecting to Wi-Fi, HP scanner not working, and other problems. Our expert team will be available 24/7 to assist printer owners and provide assistance in resolving any printer-related issues.