In the current scenario, achieving a strong online reputation requires implementing a versatile, solid and integrated SEO techniques. The following are the areas we advise you focus on in order to ramp up your SEO efforts and make sure your brand has a killer online charisma.
As Google updates its search algorithm with a penguin, panda and recently hummingbird, lots of sites have fallen down from ranking, this is a good opportunity, as now there is pretty good scope for ranking if it is done the right way or in other words as Google wants it.
On-Page Search Engine Optimization
- Keywords: Focus on topic of content
- Article Quality: Write Longer and Meaningful
- Increase Visitors: With Unique and Fresh Content
- XML Sitemap and Robots: Must be implemented
- Canonicalization: URL Canonicalization is a very important
- Bounce Rate: Audience Engagement on Your Site
- Advertisements: Lots of Ads can Get Penalized
- Titles & Headers: Create Meaningful and technical
- Description: Should be Focused to Increase Click-through Rate
- Keyword Stuffing: Avoid it
- URLs: Keep It SEO Friendly
- Speed: Key to Reduce Bounce Rate
- Crawl: Ensure Your Website Can Be easily Crawled
SEO Off-page is a set of techniques that drives traffic to your site and boosts your Page Rank (PR). The intention of SEO off-page is to balance your on-page SEO efforts with the Link Juice. Let's see the golden rules of SEO and have a look at some of the important off page SEO techniques.
Off-Page Search Engine Optimization
- Blogging: Blogging is one of the best ways to promote your website online!
- Search Engine Submissions: You should submit your website to the most popular search engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc.
- Directory Submission: Submit your website to quality directories like DMOZ, Yahoo Directory, ZoomInfo, One Mission, Pegasus, etc.
- Social Bookmarking: Submit your newest blog posts & web pages to the most popular bookmarking sites, like StumbleUpon, Digg, Delicious, Reddit, etc.
- Link Baiting: Link Bait refers to a placement of a link on a website for the purpose of tempting other web pages to link to that site.
- Photo & Video Sharing: Publish or share your products/services pictures and videos.
- Business Reviews: Write reviews from your friends/clients and share in major business review sites like RateitAll, Shvoong, Kaboodle, Stylefeeder, etc.
- Local Listings: This will help you to reach a targeted visitor. Submit your business details to Google Place, Yahoo Local, Yellow Pages, Superpages, Hotfrog, etc.
- Article Submission: Write unique articles and submit them to popular article directory sites like; Ezine, GoArticles, ArticleBase, etc.
- Press Release Promotion: If you provide services or products then go for PR submission to popular PR sites like Open PR, OnlinePRnews, Free-press-release etc.
- Classifieds Submission: Share your services or products on Craigslist and other major classifieds sites like Kugli, Locanto, OLX, ADpost etc.
- Document Sharing: Share your website documents or PDF like business documents, information, brochures and slides in Google Docs, Slide Share, etc.