In this blog, we will discuss five methods using which you can fix the ‘Cricut Make it button greyed out’ problem. We will discuss each method in detail, and you can expect a resolution at the end of the blog for your problem. So let us start with the blog.
How To Fix Cricut Make It Button Greyed Out /Not Working
We will discuss different solutions to fix your problem. First of all, before moving to the resolutions, please ensure that your computer and your Cricut machine are well connected to the power source and paired via Bluetooth.
Now that you have done that, we are moving to the solutions part of how to fix make it button frayed out, which are as follows:
Restart your Computer and Cricut machine
- First of all, if you ever find yourself Cricut machine to the Design Space struck, the first thing you should try is restarting your computer.
- Before restarting your computer, save your project in the Cricut Design Space. After doing so, please restart your computer, unplug your Cricut machine power cable, and re-plug it after a few seconds.
Using Another Browser
It is highly recommended that you try switching to Mozilla Firefox or Microsoft Edge if you use Google Chrome. Moreover, you can also try using the Incognito tab in your browser, as it doesn’t load any cache data in your browser, so you can easily use your Cricut machine.
Deleting Browser Data, Cache & Cookies
If your Cricut Design Space is not responding, you should try deleting the browser cache and cookies stored on the website. Outdated cookies and caches often encounter such types of errors. To delete the cache and cookies from your computer, use the following steps:
- First, go to the Browser Settings in your browser.
- Click on the Security and Privacy in the Settings
- Now clear the browning data, cache, and cookies from the browser for the Cricut Design Space website.
Check your Internet Connection
Cricut Design Space won’t be able to respond when your internet connectivity is slow because to print anything, the page is previewed, which requires a stable internet connection. You can try plugging and re-plugging after 60 seconds your Wi-Fi router from the power source. Sometimes after a new boot of the router, it performs well, and the network is stable.
Uploading JPEG Image
This method works for many users; all you need to do is take a screenshot of your current project you’re working on and uploading on the Design Space tool. Make sure you upload the screenshot in a JPEG file. You can follow the below steps to do so:
- First, load the image in the Designer Space you want to print.
- Now click on the menu on the top left side of your screen.
- Click on Settings.
- Then choose the No Grid option in your Canvas grid.
- It will remove all the lines from the background of your image. Now you have to take a screenshot of the image you want to print and save it in JPEG format on your computer.
- Now go to the New project button and click on the Upload button from the left menu.
- Once your image is uploaded, choose the Complex option and click on the Continue button.
- Now select and ease the white background of your image and save it as an SVG file.
- Finally, click the Continue button, and your image will load on the screen.
- Select the Make it button and click on the Continue button, and your image will start to craft your material.
How to Solve Cricut make it button won’t light up?
Ensure that the cutting mat is loaded into your Cricut machine. Sometimes the buttons in the Cricut machine are not activated because the cartridges are not loaded correctly. You can try installing the cartridge again, or if it doesn’t work, you should try installing it with a different cartridge. You can contact Cricut member care for further assistance.
Here are five ways to fix the Designer Space not working/ Cricut make it button greyed out. If you’re still getting errors after trying everything, you can contact Cricut Care via chat or call. They will help you fix your device. We hope this blog was helpful.
Source :- https://informationtechnologyhub.wordpress.com/2022/10/06/cricut-make-it-button-greyed-out-5-simple-fixes/