Are you a beginner or new to Cricut and wondering what Cricut Access is? Don’t worry in this blog, we will explain you everything about Cricut Access and also answer your most-asked query, “Should get a subscription to Cricut Access?” We will also explain the two plans offered by Cricut Access which are the Standard and Premium plan, and guide you on whether you should opt for a monthly plan or a yearly plan. So, let’s start the blog
Difference Between Cricut Design Space and Cricut Access
The Cricut Design Space is a free software where you can make and upload your projects to send them for cutting. On the other hand, Cricut Access is a paid subscription that gets you to access to fonts, graphics, and images. Even if you have not subscribed to the Cricut Access plan, you can still use the Cricut Access but cannot download the inaccessible areas.
Benefits Of Having Cricut Access
The following are the benefits of having a Cricut Access subscription:
- Subscription to Cricut Access makes you use your Cricut machine more and make more projects.
- It is very easy and convenient to use, and it also makes you learn from pre-made projects.
- A subscription to Cricut Access saves you money on machines, materials, and accessories when you buy from the Cricut.com
- You don’t need to be professional to use Cricut Access; the interface and working software are very user-friendly.
- You can find simply anything on any topic or occasion images, fonts, or graphics.
Cons Of Purchasing Cricut Access
The following are the disadvantages of getting a Cricut Access subscription:
- It is an expensive subscription plan, and whenever you stop the subscription, you lose all your subscription access.
- You can only use Cricut Access with the Design Space; it cannot be used standalone separately.
Cricut Access Plans
There are two plans that Cricut offers, which are the Premium plan and the Standard plan.
Cricut Access Standard Plan
Following are the benefits you get in the Standard plan of Cricut Access:
- Priority Member Care Line with 50% less waiting time.
- The monogram Maker tool is also included in the plan.
- You get unlimited collections
- 1000 plus ready-made project files and ideas are available.
- You get full access to over 700 plus fonts.
- 250000 plus fonts, graphics, and ready-to-cut projects are available in the plan.
The Standard plan of Cricut Access costs you $9.99 for month wise subscription and $95.88 per year if you pre-pay in advance for a yearly subscription.
Cricut Access Premium Plan
Following are the benefits you get in the Premium plan of Cricut Access:
- The Premium plan of Cricut Access also comes with a Priority Member Care Line with 50% less waiting time.
- In the premium plan, you get free economy shipping on $50 plus orders.
- You get a discount of 20% off on all the materials.
- The premium plan also includes the Monogram Maker tool.
- 1000 plus ready-to-make projects are available.
- Unlimited use of 1000 plus materials is available.
- You get 700 plus unlimited fonts and 250000 plus ready-to-cut projects, graphics, and images.
Is The Cricut Access Worth Purchasing?
The Cricut Access is definitely worth getting for a beginner. If you’re a beginner who wants t know a demo project or needs some inspiration, the Cricut Access can be a perfect place for you to start. Even for a professional crafter to make some unique and intricate designs, the subscription to Cricut Access adds gives you a lot more edge and the possibility to create better projects. In Cricut Access, you’re no longer limited to the same fonts, graphics, or images for your crafts. And the best part is that Cricut Access is subscription-based, and you can opt between the Premium plan or Standard plan and, moreover, choose between monthly and yearly subscriptions.
We hope you found this blog helpful. In this blog, we explained to you about the Cricut Access subscription. We have answered the following queries in this blog
- Should you get a Cricut Access subscription?
- What are the plans that are available in Cricut Access?
- What are the benefits you get in each of the Cricut Access plans?
If you have any other doubts related to Cricut Access, we recommend you to read our Frequently Asked Questions.
Is it Worth Paying for Cricut Access?
The Cricut Access is a great value for the money and a time-saving subscription plan for many crafters. If you’re someone who wants new unique images and fonts for your projects, then it is definitely a great tool for you. It is also a time-saving tool since you don’t have to search for the right image or font by navigating to different websites.
How To Get Cricut Access Subscription for Free?
Below are the steps you can follow to get the Cricut subscription for absolutely free:
- First of all, go to the Cricut Design Space software and log in.
- Once you have logged in to your account, navigate to Cricut Access from the drop-down located at the left-hand side.
- After that, you will see a pop-up for a free 30-day trial; click on the button, and you can use your free Cricut Access subscription for absolutely free.
- You can cancel your subscription anytime; you won’t be charged within 30 days, but after 30 days, you will be charged a monthly/ yearly fee depending upon your plan.
How Much Does the Cricut Access Subscription Cost?
The Cricut Access subscription can be billed annually as well as monthly. The standard cost of per month membership starts from $7.99 per month and $9.99 for a yearly subscription. The annual/ yearly subscription plan saves you around $24 per month.
Can Cricut Access Be Accessed Without a Subscription?
Yes, you can use the limited font and images for free in your projects without needing a subscription to Cricut Access. But for unlimited Access to fonts and images, you will need to get a subscription service.
Do We Have to Pay $10 per Month for Cricut?
Yes, the monthly subscription to Cricut only costs you $9.99, where you get unlimited access to more than 75000 images and over 400 fonts, which can be used in any of your projects.
Visit Site – cricut.com/setup