How can I marry in Arya Samaj temple?
If you are in a hurry and need to get married as soon as possible, then Arya Samaj is the best option for you. The rituals of this temple are very simple and quick.
Arya Samaj Marriage in Ghaziabad
The Arya Samaj is a Hindu reform movement that was founded in the city of Ghaziabad in India. The movement's aim is to promote Hindu values and beliefs and to combat what they see as the decline of Hinduism. One of the key aspects of the Arya Samaj is its focus on marriages.
If you are looking to get married in an Arya Samaj temple in Ghaziabad, there are a few things you need to know. First, you will need to find an Arya Samaj temple in Ghaziabad. There are a few different ways to do this. You can ask around at your local Hindu temple, or you can search for one online. Once you have found a temple, you will need to contact the priest or pandit who presides over marriages at that temple.
The next step is to fill out a marriage application form. This form is available from the Arya Samaj website, or from the office of the priest or pandit who will be performing your marriage. Once you have filled out the form, you will need to submit it to the Arya Samaj office in Ghaziabad, along with any other required documents.
Once your application
Arya Samaj Marriage Registration
Arya Samaj marriages are solemnized according to the Vedic rites and rituals and are registered under the Arya Samaj Marriage Act, 1937. Under this Act, any couple who wants to get married in an Arya Samaj temple in Ghaziabad has to fulfill the following conditions:
1. Both the bride and groom should be Hindus.
2. Both the bride and groom should be of age (18 years for girls and 21 years for boys).
3. Both the bride and groom should be unmarried.
4. Both the bride and groom should be mentally and physically fit.
5. The bride and groom should not be related to each other within the prohibited degree of relationship as defined under the Hindu Marriage Act, 1955.
6. The marriage should be solemnized according to the Vedic rites and rituals as laid down in the Arya Samaj Marriage Act, 1937.
7. After the marriage, a registration certificate will be issued by the Arya Samaj temple which will serve as valid proof of marriage.
Arya Samaj Marriage Certificate
If you're looking to get married in an Arya Samaj temple in Ghaziabad, here's what you need to know. First, you'll need to obtain an Arya Samaj marriage certificate. This can be done by contacting the Arya Samaj office in Ghaziabad and requesting a copy of the certificate. Once you have the certificate, you'll need to take it to the local Registrar's office to have it registered.
Once your marriage is registered, you'll need to contact the Arya Samaj temple where you'd like to hold your ceremony and request permission to do so. The temple may have a specific form that needs to be completed and submitted, so be sure to ask about this in advance. Once you've been given permission, you can proceed with planning your Arya Samaj wedding ceremony!
Contact For Arya Samaj Marriage
If you want to do marriage through Arya samaj in Ghaziabad, Meerut, Rajasthan, Agra, Jaipur, Noida, Greater Noida, Kanpur, Lucknow. Then contact Brijesh Shastri at : 09458863636. Click here to visit our website: Arya Samaj marriage
- Arya Samaj marriage Ghaziabad
- Arya Samaj mandir marriage
- Arya Samaj Marriage Registration
- Muslim Marriage
- NRI Marriage in India
- Same Day Court Marriage