Gummies are sticky and available in different flavours. They are a sort of chewy candy manufactured from a combination of sugar, gelatin, flavourings, and colourings.
Though, they get their name from their soft and gummy texture. Gummies come in a variety of forms, sizes, and flavors, and people of all ages like them.
Gelatin is the main ingredient of them, which is derived from collagen. There are multiple options for them some of them use in the pharma industry where as some are CBD-based.
Several Types of Gummies
Take a look at the different kinds of gummies.
- Fruit-flavored gummies
- Sour gummies
- CBD-infused Gummies
- Vitamin and supplements Gummies
- Vegan or vegetarian gummies
- Sugar-free gummies
- Functional Gummies
However, these sticky Gummies need to pack in proper Gummy packaging that can keep them safe from harsh light and heat effects.
Packaging Options for Gummies
There are various options for you to pack your gummies in graceful packaging. Depending on your specific demands and tastes, there are numerous possibilities for gummy packaging.
Here are some popular alternatives:
- Stand-up bags or Pouches: These bags can be made with plastic, Mylar, or PVC stock that can be arranged in a stand-up style. These bags can enhance the look and presentation of your retail shelves too.
- die-shaped packaging bags: These bags are crafted especially in the shape of the die cut. However, the alluring and stunning packaging shape can make your product eye-appealing and competent enough for your business.
- Clear plastic jars or tubs: The see-through packaging jars are the best option for trade and display. The multi-colored gummies look quite amazing when they are present in a fascinating package.
- Customize Boxes: Bespoke packaging is the best ever option from a financial point of view. You can craft an alluring and unique package for the secure delivery of your gummies.
- Sealed bags: These bags are made secure with the heating process or you can add a re-sealing tape on the closer of these pouches.
- Singer serving option: the blister packaging to serve a single gummy to you. This single-serving packaging has the potential to present your product with delicacy and style.
Consider variables such as product visibility, freshness preservation, consumer convenience, and alignment with your brand identity and environmental goals when selecting Gummy bags.
However, it is also critical to ensure that the chosen packaging provides appropriate protection against moisture, air, and light in order to retain the gummies' quality and shelf life.
Use Mylar for Gummies
Mylar can be an ideal Option for the Packaging of Gummies. However, there are a lot of benefits that you can avail by using Mylar stock for the packaging.
1. These bags offered Moisture and Oxygen Barrier
Mylar is a highly effective barrier against moisture and oxygen, which aids in the preservation of the gummies' freshness and quality.
As these Gummies have sticky nature that’s why you have to put them in a moisture barrier package. Furthermore, it keeps moisture out of the bag, preventing the gummies from becoming sticky or losing their texture. It also keeps oxygen from reaching the gummies, which can cause oxidation and spoiling.
2. You can Extent the Shelf Life span of Gummies
Durable Mylar bags for Gummy Packaging has the potential to extend the life span of your product. You don’t need to worry about the safety of the product packed inside the bags.
However, by minimizing the exposure of heat and lite you can improve the life span of your various trading item.
3. These bags offered Portability and Convince
These customized bags are lightweight and comfy to manage. Furthermore, they are also available in a variety of sizes and forms, allowing for personalized packing.
Besides this, the bags are easily sealable, either with heat sealing or re-salable closures, allowing customers to open, close, and store the gummies as needed.
4. You can easily do customize printing on the Bags
Mylar bags have plenty of room for branding, labeling, and product information. Furthermore, you can easily print your logo, product name, nutritional facts, and any other pertinent information on the bag, assisting in brand recognition and communicating critical information to consumers.
Overall, packaging gummies in Mylar bags can give excellent protection, preserve freshness, increase shelf life, provide opportunities for branding, and contribute to sustainable packaging practices.