Microsoft Office 365 is a package of cloud-based productivity and a wide range of applications. It offers applications: Excel, OneNote, Outlook, Share note, PowerPoint, Word, and Publisher, also a lot more. One can easily get started with microsoft office 365. All you need for getting started with it is to create an account at microsoft365.com/setup and activate the ms office subscription using microsoft office setup product key.
How can I create a Microsoft Office 365 Account?
You can create a Ms Office 365 account from microsoft365.com/setup using the steps mentioned below:
- Open your web browser and visit microsoft365.com/setup.
- Here, search for “create a new account” and hit the same.
- Now, you will be redirected to the next window where you need to provide some of your personal details.
- Enter the asked details and hit the submit button.
- Now, create a password and follow prompts to create a Microsoft account.
Where to Find the Microsoft Office 365 Product Key?
Microsoft Office 365 Product Key is the combination of 25 alphanumeric characters which comes along with the office product you purchase whether online or offline. It is the most essential element because it is required at the time of activation. If you’ve downloaded ms office 365 from microsoft365.com/setup, you will find the code in the email receipt sent to your registered Email ID. If you’ve purchased your office setup from a retail store, you’ll have to look for it on the card or packaging box you were given during purchase.
An example of the office product key is here : XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX.
How to Activate Microsoft Office Setup?
The office setup downloaded file does not work until it is activated. Follow the steps given below and activate Office setup:
- Open any office application such as Word or PowerPoint.
- Then, press the Activate button.
- Enter a 25- character office product key in the space given.
- Log in to your Microsoft Office Account for activating your MS Office.
- You may click on Sign up if you are not a registered user.
- Restart the device after following all the prompts.