If you’re using digital signage for the first time, struggling to understand whether it meets the criteria of the communication landscape, here are a few principles that will help you put digital signage into context – whether you’re thinking about using it to greet visitors in your company’s lobby or compel customers to make a purchase.
- Dynamic messaging: Digital signage changes dull, static signs into a dynamic mix of video, graphics, text, and animation that can reach and influence viewers in ways. More similar to video content than a printed placard.
- Prompt & Effective: Unlike signs that have to be changed and reprinted for the new content, digital signage text and graphics can be edited in a while to catch the exact messaging that’s needed to advertise at that moment.
- Boost the impact of marketing: Perhaps the biggest drawback with old signage is static design, it only shows one thing, so it quickly loses its impact. This drawback is nicely bridged by the user engaging dynamic content, and can even be interactive if you use a touch screen device with speakers.
- Reinforcing Brand Recognition – By offering increased connectivity to the end-user, a digital display does everything that catches the attention and makes content engaging. In a corporate environment, the display can be used to keep everyone updated with the latest information circulating or news. It will be a good way to communicate on a mass level. Rebrand Strategy Consultant
- Low creative costs: You don’t need to spend a fortune on the creative teams. Digital signage systems allow you to share videos and PowerPoint slides or point to a folder on your network. Templates and automated content mean you can also be creative without a problem. And, you can let more people contribute by adapting their designs.
Where can you place the digital signage?
- The location depends upon the subject-matter
Your first step when deciding the location of your displays should be to think about what your product is and what you need to show. If you’re trying to show guidelines then place it on the obvious place where all can see. Location criteria changes with the product in question.
- Look for places with high footfalls
When checking the best place to put the digital signage, it would be a wise decision to take a few minutes to explore the area. Get to know your floor plan and seek the spot that receives the highest foot traffic.
- Ask yourself the following questions:
What are people doing? Are they usually in transit or do they stop or wait here for a period? Where is the comfortable spot where everyone stops?
If you discover a particular place where everyone spends time, then maybe this would be the best place for digital signage.
- At The Eye-level
Scientifically, it is best to position your display at eye height so that your targeted customers see it without a miss. While eye height differs depending on the age/sex of the audience, you can use an average height and mount your displays as suited.
- Consider your surroundings
Your surroundings can either be friends or foes with the signage. Say you’re using safety signage Australia in the construction site and you’ve nested your display behind the big rock. Chances are your display will not get as many eyes needed and even if it doesn’t make a lasting impression.
For greater success, position your display in a location that lets signage be easily visible. Your audience already deals with so many things that ask for attention. So don’t try hard rather smart and pay attention to those spots that are the natural center of attraction.
At Brandboy we look at possibilities that help your brand to reach every potential customer. Where others see an empty room we envision an opportunity; see a stage to celebrate your brand and help your business with Digital Signage and other support. We have a proven track record of extending solutions that reap results. Take the services of digital signage from the brand that has won the trust of hundreds of Australians.
Source url : https://www.articleentry.com/how-to-get-the-most-out-of-your-digital-signage/