Sometimes it happens that you write an entire note or document without realizing that “Caps lock” is ON. In that case, you won’t want to rewrite it as it will be a waste of time and energy. Luckily, you don’t need to worry about this as you can use the case converter tool to transform the text in the right capitalization style instantly. The case converter tool can be used to convert;
- lowercase to uppercase
- uppercase to lowercase
- title case to sentence case, etc.
The 3-step guide to using the case convertor:
- Copy and paste the sentences, paragraphs, or whole document into the box in the Case Converter tool screen. One important thing to consider is that while the case changer will preserve spacing, it will not recognize bold, italic, or underlined text, fonts, or hyperlinks.
- Choose any one option at a time from the bottom of the screen;
- Sentence case
- lower case
- UPPER CASE
- Capitalized Case
- aLtErNaTiNg cAsE
- Title Case
- InVeRsE CaSe
- Your text, with its specified capitalization style, will output in the box. You can now select and copy it and paste it to your desired location.
Why you should use the case converter:
There are numerous resources available to use the case converter tool that may include:
- When you leave Caps Lock On accidentally and you have finished writing, you don’t need to have to fix this issue manually. This tool will simply adjust the capitalization issues in the text.
- When you forget to capitalize special words in your document, you don’t have to retype them again, just use the capitalize text feature to execute an automatic conversion.
- If you are optimizing for search engines you need not have to capitalize each word manually, use the case converter tool to capitalize each word automatically.
Why is this tool created?
The tool has been built to create your simpler as it is very easy to use and lets you convert huge blocks of text to a selected case such as uppercase letters, lowercase letters, sentence cases, etc in a split of a second. Just bookmark the Case Converter for easy access and use it further to edit your documents.
Advantages of using the case converter:
Most word editing software does not offer the option of case conversion. Fortunately, you have this case converter tool to solve possible capitalization issues. Here are some advantages listed below:
- If there are text case errors in your document, you can save valuable time by just copying and pasting the text that needs to be converted into the tool screen. Just click on the button to change your text in the desired case.
This tool will let you switch between different text capitalization modes instantly.
- The "LowerCase" mode changes all characters in the input text into small case letters.
- The "Upper Case" mode, on the contrary, makes all characters in a capital case.
- The "aLtErNaTiNg cAsE" mode randomly used to reverse text a large or small glyph.
- The "title case converter" lets you easily produce the correct capitalization for text headings. It presents all words that start with the capital letter.
- The "Sentence Case" is very useful for turning the case into large texts. It breaks the text into sentences, then turns the first letter into uppercase and the remaining chars into lowercase.
Online text changer tools aim at one essential goal that includes improving your English writing by analyzing your text, identifying any grammatical or spelling errors, editing, and correcting.