A chat room is a virtual (non-physical) place on the Internet where chat users, each identified by their nickname, connect to chat with others who are in its living room. The purpose of Kampung Chat Room is usually for leisure, but there are also professional chats in many communication tools within.
Chatting can have a variety of tasks and functions in the personal and business life of an individual. Malaysia Chat Room can be used for entertainment, to talk with friends, or even in some not so common cases, with movie stars or book authors. Companies must use special networks or instant messengers so that workers can communicate with each other. The help desk or business support staff use the chat to talk to customers who have problems with their computers, money or store accounts, and much more. Chat allows several useful uses and is currently a very important part of communication.
The chats were invented in the early years of the Internet. They were accessed through a web page that offered the chat or channel service. The logged-in user accessed the Kampung Chatroom, where he saw the nicknames of other users. If they requested to connect with another specific user and they accepted, they could have a text conversation between them.
Messenger: the new chat room
With the emergence of social networks, and from Facebook (2004), instant messaging emerged through online tools. We talk about Yahoo Messenger, ICQ, AOL, or MySpace.
The arrival of smartphones
With the arrival of smartphones, new forms of chat emerged, such as Whatsapp or WeChat, Kampung Chat Online, and chat rooms were losing relevance.
Tips for using the chat
- Never give personal information about yourself, your school, or your home. Do not send photographs without your parents' permission.
- Do not make “blind dates " with strangers without the presence and/or knowledge of your parents.
- Remember that people who surf the Internet are not always what they seem, because you cannot see or hear them. For example: when someone is telling you on the Internet that she is a 12-year-old girl, she can be a man of 45.
- Try not to use your name as a nick in the chats.
- Meet your Internet friends in the same way that you know your other friends. Do not allow the things that you would not allow those you have now.
- If you find yourself in a situation that makes you feel bad, tell your parents or teachers.
Benefits of chat rooms
Deal with chat people
The chat is an efficient way to talk and meet people from all over the world, where we can greet, and start conversations easily.
Potential chat users can exchange opinions with just a mouse click and little else. It is not necessary to leave House to talk and greet friends. From Free Chat Room Malaysia it is possible to chat, you can also chat privately.