SVR Global is one of the leading Ball valve manufacturer in USA. A quarter-turn on-off device which is a ball valve. The flow of gas or liquid media is controlled by the valve's movable ball in the centre. The rotating ball, also known as a rotary ball, has a bore in the centre. The valve is opened or closed by rotating the ball via a stem on its top. Levers can be used to turn the stem manually or automatically. Ball Valves work best in on/off applications. Throttling is possible, but it is not the best application for most standard ball valves. Throttling can be accomplished with specialised ball valves.
Different parts of ball valve:
· Valve body- Main part, contains all the components for on & off control
· Rotary Ball- The design of the ball is such that it has a hole in the centre which allows the media to flow. The stem is used to control the direction of the ball.
· Steam- The stem is the part which helps the ball to connect to the external control mechanism.
· Seats: discs that lie in between the body and the ball. It is a seal between the two and connected with the handle
· Power source:
· Packing: it is seal around steam helps to prevent media from escaping.
· Bonnet: it is a part that contains steam and packing.
Different types of Ball Valve
· Double block & bleed ball valve
· Forged steel ball valve
· Cast iron and cast steel ball valve
· Floating ball valve
· Heavy duty investment casting ball valve
· Fully welded ball valve
· Top entry ball valve
· Trunnion ball valve
· Jacketed ball valve
· Investment casting ball valve
Different types of industries ball valves are used in
· Oil & gas
· Food and beverages Equipment
· Vehicle wash
· Power processing
· Chemical Admixtures & treatment
· Irrigation & water treatment
· Manufacturing facilities
Being a valuable Ball Valve Manufacturer in USA, SVR Global provides ball valves with the following features-
Body Material: Cast iron, WCB, WCC, WC6, LCC, LCB, Titanium, SS304, SS316, CF8, CF8M, F55, F51, F53, Monel, Ductile Iron.
Class: 150-2500; PN10-PN450
Ends: Buttweld, Flanged, Socket weld, Threaded
Operations: Lever-operated ball valve, electric actuated ball valve, pneumatic actuated ball valve, gear-operated ball valve
Size: 1/2” to 48”; DN15 to DN1200
About various valves provided by SVR Global - https://svrglobal.net/products/ball-valve/