A hair transplant is a procedure in which a plastic surgeon or dermatologist transplants hair to a bald area of the head. Hair is usually moved from the back or side of the head to the front or top of the head by the surgeon. A hair transplant is typically performed in a medical office under local anesthesia.The majority of hair loss is caused by pattern baldness.
Genetics plays a role in this. The rest of the cases are caused by a variety of factors, including:
- Hormonal imbalance
- Medical conditions
There are many doctors and specialist who provides the best Hair transplant in Turkey.
Who could benefit from a hair transplant?
Hair transplants can give you a more youthful appearance and improve your self-esteem. These individuals are good candidates for hair transplants:
- Male pattern baldness in men
- Women with thinning hair
- Those who have suffered a burn or serious wound to their scalp
How effective are hair transplants?
Most hair transplants are more successful than over-the-counter hair restoration products. However, there are a few factors to consider:
- The percentage of transplanted hair varies between 10 and 80 percent will fully grow back in an estimated three to four months.
- The transplanted hair will thin out over time, just like regular hair.
Not everyone is a good candidate for a hair transplant. A hair transplant mainly restores hair if you are balding or thinning naturally, or if you have lost hair because of an injury.
Since most transplants use your existing hair, they can't be used to treat those who have:
- Baldness and widespread
- Hair loss as a result of chemotherapy or other drugs
- Thick scalp scars from injuries
What is the cost of hair transplants?
The hair transplant cost turkey varies depending upon the session. The final cost may depend on:
- Transplantation procedures available in your area
- Surgeons available in your area
- Experience of surgeons
- The surgical technique used
A hair transplant is a cosmetic procedure, so health insurance will not cover it. The cost of aftercare medications may also increase.
The process of a hair transplant
- A hair transplant usually takes between four and eight hours. It's possible that you will need to return for a few hours the next day if you are receiving an extensive hair transplant.
- Anesthesia that causes only numbness of the scalp is usually used during nearly all surgeries. A mild sedative may be prescribed for patients to help them relax.
- Dermatologists remove healthy hair first during the procedure. A dermatologist may remove healthy hair from your scalp, either by cutting a strip of skin with healthy hairs or by removing individual hairs, to give you a natural-looking result.
- In the second option, a long, narrow scar is not left on the scalp, but it takes much longer. For those who like buzz cuts or close-shaven haircuts, this can be beneficial.
- It is vital for technicians to prepare the scalp and the surgeon to get it ready for the transplant before the surgeon can transplant the hair.
- A hair transplant team may consist of up to three members who help place the healthy hairs into the area where they need to grow. Your scalp will be bandaged once all the hairs have been transplanted, and you will be given instructions for taking care of it at home.