Each buyer for Private Rentals has a wish list on what home they are looking for. Later on, this wish list needs to be on par with the price the buyer can afford to pay for a home and the features the buyer can compromise on not having. Hereby, we would like to share some of the top items which are on most buyers’ wish list.
All you need to do, is to check Houses for rent by owner through and decide which criteria can your home fulfil which ones you can help and which are the ones you cannot provide. This would largely define the key audience you should concentrate on. Let’s emphasise the fact, that you don’t have to have all these criteria fulfilled when looking For rent by owner. Everyone’s looking for different spaces- You only need to concentrate on all the positives you can provide so that you can sell your property fast this way.
- Having a top-notch kitchen: there is no way around this. Kitchen is the magical centre of every home where people spend the majority of their times and therefore, they want a space that looks nice, inviting it’s spacious, has a good deal of counter space. The two trendiest designs include a light-toned kitchen or a wooden-toned kitchen. Check what your kitchen can bring and cannot bring, then focus on the features you can help the easiest and cheapest way. Many people do want to build their own kitchen so, don’t go bankrupt to get it totally replaced.
- Enough storage space: This is a must for most people, especially families. Don’t forget, that decluttering and removing some unwanted or overused furniture items will always make space and smart staging would further help increase the illusion of more space.
- Beautiful bathroom: clean bathroom is the best-looking bathroom. But if you want slighter improvements, do change the taps. Go for a fashionable matte outlook as it needs less shining and the calk would also not be so prevalent on them.
- Additional bathroom: families do love to have an additional bathroom, so if you have an extra bathroom it’s a definite positive.
- Additional room: this is a feature you either have or don’t. You can get a room created out of dead spaces or spaces you haven’t used before. Basement renovations are great for creating extra space.
- Separate work area: this is another must-have for many people. This can be easily achieved through refurnishing if you have the space for it.
- A nice, spacious living room: you can turn your living room instantly more spacious if you let a lot of light in or support light with lamps and if you declutter and rethink the furnishing. This is vey important when you are looking for Renting privately.
- A spacious master bedroom: this is another feature which you either have or don’t but smart decluttering can help tons.
- Garden and outdoor space: people love gardens, balconies and therefore they need to look top notch by the time of showing.
- Parking place: another extra which is a plus. If you have garage you use for storing stuff, time to pack it out and show it off as a garage.