The stainless steel anchor bolts are designed to secure structural members to concrete. In some industry, anchor bolts are commonly used to join steel to concrete. One end is embedded in concrete, and the other end is threaded to hold structural support. There are four main types of anchor bolts. The Stainless Steel U Bolts is small in size it is known for itscorrosion resistance and has good strengths.An L-shaped rod at both ends with a plate, head, and indentation. Each type has its uses, sizes, and advantages. Let's look at each type of anchor bolt and how they are used daily in structural applications.
Anchor bolt with the head
Unlike most anchor bolts, headed anchor bolts have a forged head at the non-threaded end. This is usually a hex, heavy hex, or square head. The head is embedded in concrete to secure structures such as structural columns, bridge railings, and streetlight columns.
Swedge bolts are made of round steel rods that are threaded at one end and "swedge" at the other end. Swedged means that there are multiple notches on one end to allow concrete to flow in. Swedge bolts are 100% domestic because they are used to connect beams and columns. Most flange bolts are hot-dip galvanized and have diameters ranging from 5/8 "to 4".
Advantages of stainless steel screws
In product fastening, the use of screws and bolts is more widely used in real-world applications. They use screws in actual production, processing, and life. Different types of screws are used in different environments and locations. The stainless steel self drilling screws are very tough and strong. For example, stainless steel screws are generally used because they require specific anti-corrosion and anti-corrosion features in specific environments. In such cases, stainless steel screws are usually the user's primary choice. Share the strengths and weaknesses of stainless steel screws.
6 Benefits of Stainless Steel Screws
- Adaptability is stronger. For stainless steel screws, you can use the thread size requirements for male parts. You can see that stainless steel bolts are more widely used than traditional anchor bolts.
- Easy to install, traditional anchor bolts in the installation process are more complicated, but current stainless steel screws are relatively easy to install, which improves convenience for many users.
- Fewer issues during installation. You don't have to worry about traditional anchor bolts tilting when drilling. By analyzing the corrosion resistance of Stainless Steel Set Screws and the causes of destruction, making holes directly when installing stainless steel screws is possible. Then install it again so that the success rate is almost 100%.
- the design is novel; this design can guarantee that the beauty of stainless steel screws is greatly improved.
- there is no problem when not in use. Just fill the holes in the stainless steel screws or remove the excess to ensure safety.
- Guarantee high performance when stainless steel nuts are installed; you can see that the usage of screws has been significantly improved.