A celebrity smile makeover is a technique of enhancing the appearance of the smile through one or more cosmetic dentistry procedures of a smile makeover in Houston, like:
- Dental veneers - porcelain veneers or dental porcelain laminates are thin shells custom-made of tooth-colored materials. Your dentist houston tx will use dental veneers to cover the front part of the teeth to improve your appearance. These shells are then bonded with the teeth.
- Composite bonding - Composite bonding can last for 5 years. The material is not as hard as your natural teeth. This material can wear down, chip off, break, or get stained.
- Dental Implants - Dentist uses dental implants to support a missing tooth. It is an artificial tooth root that helps in restoring the missing teeth or teeth and also helps in preventing jaw bone loss.
- Teeth whitening - Teeth whitening removes stains from the tooth exterior and helps restore the natural color of your teeth. Whitening teeth is a one-time procedure that your dentist will perform. Teeth whitening procedure is the most common and widely used cosmetic procedure.
Some components include your facial appearance, skin tone, hair color, teeth (color, width, length, shape, and tooth display), gum tissue, and lips. Extreme Smile Makeovers is performed for many reasons and customized according to your unique considerations.
The dentist will examine some factors of your smile, such as:
- Missing tooth - Your dentist will examine your missing tooth, which can negatively affect the appearance of your smile and your bite. A missing tooth can grow the risk of tooth decay and other oral health and facial esthetics. Your dentist will replace the missing teeth with dental implants, bridges, or partial dentures.
- Tooth Color: The dentist uses a solid chemical material to bond with the tooth and matches the tooth color. These fillings are like the natural tooth color that is not visible easily. Tooth color and shading are essential concerns. The dentist selects the shade for the veneer for a perfect natural color.
- Alignment and Spacing: If you have crooked, overlapping, crowding, bite problems, or gaps between teeth, your dentist may suggest dental veneers or Invisalign. Bite problems in the future, if left untreated, can seriously affect your oral health, including tooth decay, gum disease, and even speech issues.
- Harmony and Balance: Your dentist will cosmetically bond Uneven, chipped, and cracked teeth to enhance your appearance, helping to improve the smile's overall look.
If you want to make your smile bright, visit Smile makeover near me to enhance your smile and personality and ask all related queries like the cost of a smile makeover, the procedure, and the effects of a smile makeover.
Having a great smile can improve your confidence and self-esteem, and better confidence can lead to a better smile and naturally foster a healthier mouth and body.
Boost your confidence in the smile makeover clinic and love your beautiful smile. The primary purpose of a smile makeover is to enhance your smile. Your dentist will consider different factors, including facial appearance, hair color, skin, tone, teeth, gum tissue, and lips, to make your smile suitable for your face and attractive dentition. During the consultation with your smile makeover dentist, tell what you dislike about your smile.
Discuss the Smile makeover cost and the procedure before going with any process.
Article Source : https://www.techsmarttips.com/what-is-a-smile-makeover/