With different stages in life in terms of size, firmness, or shape, a woman’s breasts undergo various changes. Circumstances such as pregnancy, nursing along the force of gravity can change women’s breasts, over the years. With age, as your skin loses its elasticity, the breasts also tend to lose shape and also firmness and further begin to sag. The breast lift surgery Houston is known as Mastopexy in medical terms is a surgical procedure to reshape or raise the sagging breasts. This surgery can also help in reducing the size of the areola i.e. the darker skin around the nipples.
If you are looking to get a breast lift surgery, here is everything you must consider before taking a firm decision-
Who is the best candidate for breast lift surgery?
- The best candidate for breast lift surgery in Houston TX is those women who are healthy and emotionally stable.
- Women with small, sagging breasts are achieved the best results from mastopexy. However, this surgery can be performed on women with heavy breasts as well but the results may not last as long.
- Most candidates for this surgery are those women whose breasts have been left stretched and with less volume due to pregnancy and nursing. But if you are planning on having more babies, it is not a good idea to undergo this procedure.
- A breast lift surgery in Houston poses no special risk to future pregnancies, it is most likely to alter the results of the surgery.
What breast lift procedure can deliver?
These procedures, 1 to 3 hours long, have been known to reverse the sagging effect. It starts with general anesthesia. Then, a surgeon makes the incision, based on the degree of ptosis. Then, underlying breast lift surgery before and after the tissue is lifted or reshaped as per the case. Then, the surrounding skin is readjusted to reshape the breasts optimally. Then, the incision is closed.
What should women consider before undergoing breast lift surgery?
Some women may want to rush through this procedure. Here are the factors women need to focus on:
- Breast lift surgeon- Women must select a qualified and experienced surgeon, who has performed several breast lifts. Then you can access the best medical infrastructure and receive due post-operative support. But, most importantly, you will receive Breast Augmentation Houston with the most suitable surgical technique.
- Post-operative support- You will need to take due care for the first two weeks. In other words, you will need to rest, avoid exertion, and follow post-op instructions seriously. So, you will need to take days off work and arrange for due support.
- The cost of the surgery- This is a major factor that will need to be taken into account. But, it is essential to not objectify the work of experienced surgeons, who can offer much better outcomes.
- Breast lift technique- Discuss it in detail with your surgeon. You must be confident about the technique, procedure, and outcome. So, understand several crucial aspects of the procedure.
Article Source : https://cosmeticsurgeonhoustonblog.blogspot.com/2021/10/what-do-you-need-to-know-about-breast.html