According to Medic Astrology, blue sapphire signifies the planet Saturn. This stone is very compelling by nature. The astrologers state that the gemstone benefits the wearer in a great manner, it helps the wearer to get progress in each aspect of life.
The blue sapphire stone symbolizes Saturn or Shani. Medic Astrology indicates that Saturn correlates with hard-working and devoted people. It does mean that you can get success without doing any kind of hard work. It only benefits the people who believe in hard work and give their hundred percent dedication to their work. So, clearly, it indicates that people who don’t work hard, won’t be able to get what they want to achieve in their life. This gemstone offers the endowments of Shani to the people who aren't afraid to work hard. Therefore, Blue Sapphire offers great results to hardworking people only.
Moreover, you can get immediate supremacy after wearing blue star sapphire. Saturn is the slowest planet in the Zodiac. It finishes the circle of twelve Rashes in a month only indicating that it is the fastest planet. However, a star sapphire gemstone might take months to offer expected results.
Cost Of Blue Sapphire:
If you want a superfine quality of Blue Sapphire, it is mostly found in Jammu and Kashmir. Although, it is not easy to discover Blue Sapphire in Kashmir easily. And if discovered everybody can’t afford it as it is a highly expensive stone on the earth. The gemstone can be discovered in Sri Lanka. You can find them easily in the markets. The price may range from$25 per carat to over $11,000 per carat. The prices may vary depending on many factors such as quality. Therefore, it can cost $450 to $1,600, relying on the quality.
Customs Of Wearing Blue Sapphire Stone:
Customers have lots of doubts or questions about how they should wear a sapphire stone or Neelam stone.
There are some certain rituals that should be followed by a wearer that may include:
- You should offer prayers to Saturn to get the best possible results and help in overcoming difficulties.
- The weight of the gemstone should be a minimum of 3 Ratti which means 360 mg.
- The gemstone should be attached in a silver or gold ring.
- Wearers should bestow black urad, salt, mustard oil, soap, tea leaves, money (Dakshina) to the feet of a peepal tree and pray for good health and prosperity.
- Make the male buffalo feed with green leaves and cottonseed. Bathe the Shivalinga with milk.
- Keep the ring in a copper bowl full of water on Saturday.
- You can put on the gemstone after pouring the bowl water on the roots of a peepal tree. The following ritual should be completed two hours before the sunset in the left middle finger along with the recitation of the BeejMantra of Saturn/Shani. The Mantra is “Om Aim Shreem Shanaischaraya Namah“.
- It should be worn on Saturday evening or morning.
Who is the right candidate for it?
Blue Sapphire should be worn by inhabitants of Capricorn, Aquarius. It is also worn by the people whose Saturn’s Position in the horoscope is not so strong.
Services benefited from blue sapphire stone:
People who belong to the field of dance, drama, martial arts, cinematography, action, and direction may enjoy the benefits of Neelam. Neelam wearer can become a great industrialist and political leader. Also, the people who are in the field of politics, the law should wear the gemstone to get success in their profession.
What day and time should it be worn?
For getting the best results, you should wear the gemstone on Saturday morning between 5 am to 7 am.
So, if you want to enjoy a prosperous life and you believe in hard work, grab the stone from the market and get blessed with its advantages.