A snap-on smile is one of the most famous dental treatments to achieve an attractive "Hollywood smile" or "celebs smile." They are a type of dental veneer that can be removed. Snap-on smile provides an inexpensive smile, which gives confidence while smiling and talking.
A Snap-On Smile fits nicely over your front teeth and gives a natural smile. These veneers can accommodate any teeth that are discolored, missing, or worn out teeth. Your removal veneers are thin shells made of dental resins and give a comfortable and durable smile.
You need at least two dental visits for this Snap-On Smile procedure, and this consist of three steps:
- Initially, houston cosmetic dentist will take your teeth' impressions and send them to a laboratory.
- The dental lab technician will make a custom-made set of dental veneers and send them to your doctor.
- Then, your dentist will place them and ensure they are perfectly fitted to your teeth.
- You can eat and drink wearing the appliances, and it's easy to care. Removable veneers come as both long and short-term solutions.
- Snap-On Smile Treatment involves two painless dental visits. Your dentist will match the shade of your original teeth. In two to three weeks, you can visit a dentist that are open on Saturday near me for the final fitting of removable veneers.
- Snap-On Smile treatment does not require drilling or adjustment to your tooth structure. However, your dentist will clean your teeth device with the help of a cleaning solution.
Who Benefits From Snap-On Smiles?
A Snap-On Smile is a unique solution to enhance your smile aesthetically with no pain. Here are some reasons why people may consider Snap-On Smile:
- If you have stained or discolored teeth
- In case your teeth are Slightly crooked or fractured.
- This will help to hide missing teeth or gaps.
- If you already have dental appliances and want a more comfortable alternative, visit an emergency orthodontist near me for Snap-On Smile.
Who Should Not Get Snap-On Smiles?
Unlike other dental restoratives, Snap-On Smile treatment isn't suitable for everyone. People with the following issues make them unsuitable candidates for Snap-On Smile Treatment.
- Cavities and decay
- Periodontal diseases
- Impacted teeth
- Misalignment issues
- fractured, chipped, or worn teeth
People with those conditions can choose other dental alternatives such as braces, clear Invisalign aligners, tooth bonding, and dental crowns. You should visit your family cosmetic dentistry to know what is best for you.
What are the risk factors for Snap-On Smile?
Increased Risk of Plaque
The gap between your teeth and appliance increases the risk of plaque build-up and spreading from one tooth to another.
Increased Risk of Decay
When you wear a Snap-On Smile dental appliance, your saliva is unable to wash your teeth, and this will result in tooth decay due to the collection of bacteria between your teeth and the dental appliance.
If you want fascinating teeth to smile, you should visit your dentist to know what treatment is best for you. Apart from that, you should have good dental practices such as brushing and flossing at least twice a day, as well as visiting the best cosmetic dentist near me for routine checkups at least two times a year.
Article Source : https://www.healthymindz.com/what-are-snap-on-smiles/