Are you lacking in self-motivation to do unpleasant but important tasks? We all need tips on how to motivate ourselves to make our dreams come true.
When something insignificant catches our attention, we tend to keep everything else. Sometimes we also lack the energy to do what we really need to do or to delay starting a difficult task. Even highly motivated people have moments where they can't do anything. Of course, there are solutions and techniques, and I've found the best six self-motivation techniques that work as long as you're motivated enough to use them.
1. Talking is a great way to motivate you. Tell someone what you are going to do and then you will be motivated to actually take action and do it too. When you have a particularly inspiring task to complete, try talking about a bigger goal for completing that task.
2. Imagine the unpleasant things that will happen if you don't act. Imagine all the bad things that would happen if you didn't do the job at hand.
3. Stimulate your desires by seeing the end result in your head. Imagine a potential future that will make it easier for you to get started. If you're a good salesperson, you can make your customers imagine their future with the products you sell. You must be your own salesperson and motivated to make your dreams come true.
4. Make sure you have an interest in what you do. If you are not interested in what you are doing, it will be very difficult to motivate yourself to do something. Do uncomfortable tasks and imagine the end result of completing them. Clearly link the assignment to your end goal.
5. Do small exercise. Breaking your larger tasks into smaller, more manageable chunks makes things easier for you to do.
6. You need enough energy to complete your work. Take care of yourself by eating a balanced diet and getting adequate rest. Be careful with caffeine and sugar as too much of them can change your energy level. Find several suitable power amplifiers to give you constant power for all tasks.
The next time you feel stressed and unmotivated, apply some of the techniques above. The next step is to motivate yourself to use the techniques mentioned above. When all else fails, a good laugh will do wonders to revitalize and energize you, as well as control the feelings that have overwhelmed you and overwhelmed.
Must read Motivational Thoughts in Hindi