Dressing children has been a difficult task for the parents as children don’t want to dress up according to their parent’s wishes. And if the children are twins the task becomes more difficult and tedious because being parents they have to think more appropriately about how to dress the twin babies.
It is easier to dress twins who are still babies as they won't be able to object to anything and parents can make them wear any cute twin outfits of their own choice. They can dress the babies with matching twin outfits of different colors so that they can be identified quickly. Parents can dress up their children according to their considerations until the twin babies are at the age of three.
There is a tremendous range of different cute twin outfits for babies that are available for the parents at the twins’ store to buy and if the twins’ gender is alike then these twin outfits will be great fun.
- Newborn Outfits after coming home (1 per baby)
- Night Dresses(6)
- Bodysuits/Onesies (10-14)
- Pajamas (6-8 pair per baby along with zipping closures)
- Socks (4-6 pair per baby), one of the essential for the twins
- Bibs (16-20), having the quality of absorbent as this will free you from a lot of outfit switches.
- Coat/Fleece Jacket selection of such types of outfits depends on the season in which they are born.
- Sun Hat, also depends on the weather.
How do you prepare and store twins’ clothes?
In order to assemble twin baby outfits, parents have to be more specific as the clothes are too tiny to stay in place and easier to get lost among other nursery stuff of nursery.
Thinking about these things, here are some tips about organizing their outfits given below:
1) One hanger for per pair of look-alike twin outfits:
Making sets of twins’ clothing in the way they are going to wear will be a great solution to save your time. Apart from browsing through the drawers, pair the identical clothes on the same hanger. It will spare you a considerable amount of time. Moreover, you can dress your baby without any hustle-bustle.
2) Contrasting color hangers for newborn twin outfits:
Some dresses can be shared and some are only for an individual twin. Things like personal gifts and outfits of different sizes are kept to be separate. Use a different color for the hangers to avoid mix-up.
3) Have a discarded bin/box:
It is difficult to keep track of the size of your babies. As time passes their outfits can be tight or can’t fit their head in. Therefore, sort their clothes each month and drop the outfits that do not fit into the box.
4) Use transparent storage bins for the next size:
Instead of keeping the bigger size outfits in the attic, use clear storage bins and mark them with sizes and types of clothes stored in them. Sorting outfits in such a way, not only will save your time but your money also. The bins can be used to store the clothes for three to six months, six to nine and so on.
Parents can benefit from the tips and tricks discussed above, about dressing up their twins.