If you are thinking, How can I permanently cure varicose veins? Then Technically, you cannot cure varicose veins permanently. The illness that produces varicose veins, Chronic Venous Insufficiency (CVI), causes chronic damage to the valves that govern blood flow back to the heart and lungs. You cannot currently use a tiny scalpel to mend the vein. Furthermore, because varicose veins are irreversibly injured, there are no proven natural or pharmaceutical therapies to repair the damage.
After treatment, some patients notice that their varicose veins reappear; in most cases, this isn't the same varicose vein that has returned, but a new one develops on another part of the leg. Varicose veins are not always problematic, but if theories are causing you pain and discomfort, it is better to them before they could cause you a severe problem.
How do vein specialists and vein surgeons treat varicose veins?
In old times, the only way to treat varicose veins was to remove them through a surgical procedure known as vein stripping. In this procedure, stripping entails the removal of the diseased vein, which necessitates a few days in the hospital, a general anesthetic, and a lengthy, painful recovery period. Many people ask us What doctor treats varicose veins? The answer is vein specialist or vascular surgeon.
Vein specialists do not use vein stripping very often these days. The Vein Institute's doctors use delicate, minimally invasive techniques that involve inserting a small catheter into the veins and using a laser or radiofrequency to seal and collapse the vein.
The procedure is exceedingly safe, and when a vein is closed, the deoxygenated blood is sent back to the heart and lungs via neighboring veins. The now-closed veins will fade away over several weeks. It is due to the excellent one-way blood flow. When you remove varicose veins, your overall circulation improves. It is because restoring one-way blood flow is essential for optimal health.
How can we get rid of varicose and spider veins?
- Compression therapy is a type of treatment that involves wearing tight stockings or socks to prevent blood from pooling in your leg's veins is a primary varicose vein treatment.
- This high-tech medical glue plugs varicose veins and effectively redirects blood flow.
- Vein Ablations (endovenous ablation). It is a laser therapy in which they use laser energy to cauterize (burn) and seal your varicose veins, after which your body reroutes blood to a different vein.
- It involves eliminating varicose veins by making small incisions in the skin.
- Ovarian vein embolization. Vein specialists use this treatment method on patients with varicose veins in their pelvic region. It includes sealing faulty veins.
We hope the above-given information helps you in learning more about varicose veins. In the above-given report, we discuss how to treat varicose veins and get rid of varicose veins and spider veins. We also learn the different treatment options for varicose veins. For further information regarding varicose veins, check out veintreatmentli.com