Do you have a problem with your excess breast size? Then medical science came up with breast lift surgery. Let’s know about it.
A breast lift with implants surgery affirms and uplifts sagging breasts and enhances cup size. The surgery helps women attain desired firmness and perkiness of breast tissue in a shorter period of time. The major advantage of undergoing the surgery is that the implants remain unaffected from the effect of gravity and restore the height and shape as that of natural breasts.
Breast Lift with Implants Procedure
Similar to a Mastopexy procedure, breast lift with Implants surgery involves making an incision in the breast tissue and excess sagging skin as a breast reduction. The silicone implant is then placed beneath the mammary gland or pectoral muscles and the incision is closed.
Candidates for a breast lift with implants are those who have;
- Small and asymmetrical breasts
- Sagging and drooping breasts owing to pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Women requiring reconstruction or cosmetic improvements after breast cancer
Benefits Of Breast Lift Surgery
Breast lift with Implant surgery is a popular cosmetic surgery the world over. Owing to the various benefits of making breasts appear more firm, shapely, and restoring youthful body contours, breast lift with augmentation is in high demand in the western world. In European countries, large numbers of women are undergoing breast lifts with augmentation procedures. Also, you can look at pictures of Breast Augmentation Before And After by visiting our official website.
Given below are the 6 main benefits of -
- It will improve your nipple projection.
- Breast surgery will reduce the irritation of the under the breast.
- Resistant breast appearance.
- Help you to look rejuvenating by reducing breast size
- After the surgery, you have an attractive breast shape and size.
- This will also help you to enhance your self-confidence.
Risk Of Surgery
A breast lift is a safe procedure when performed by a reputed plastic surgeon. However, as with any kind of surgery, there is always some risk. Even though infection or bleeding after a breast lift is uncommon, it can cause scars. You can obviously reduce any risks after your surgery by closely following the doctor's instructions both before and after surgery. You must keep in mind that because excess skin is removed, breast lifts may leave permanent scars, which can be easily covered by your bra.
The risk of the process is -
- Wrong changes in nipples or breast sensations.
- There may be a heavy loss to your breast
- Due to the changes, there may be difficulty in breastfeeding.
- There may be a chance of scars.
- Not having the proper shape and size of your breast.
Cost of breast lift surgery
There is a significant rise in the demand for cosmetic surgery, yet cost remains a constraint to get quality breast procedures in first-world countries. Medical tourism has certainly helped many women to avail plastic surgery at many affordable prices in other countries.
Hopefully! The article has given you all the important information about the surgery.
Article Source : https://cosmetic-surgeon.mystrikingly.com/blog/benefits-risk-and-cost-of-breast-lift-surgery