This is a common question many couples face: How do we keep track of what the other is doing when we're not together? There are several different ways to do this on social media. You can check their social media profiles or use social media monitoring tools to get updates on what they're doing. This blog article will look at five ways to follow your partner using social media!
- Check their social media profiles: This is the most obvious way to find out what your partner is doing when you're not together. Just check their Facebook, Twitter or Instagram accounts to see what they're posting about. If you are in a long-distance relationship, this can be a great way to keep in touch and feel like you are a part of each other's lives.
- Use Social Media Monitoring Tools: Many different monitoring tools, such as Hootsuite or Social Mention. These tools allow you to track mentions of your partner on social media and can even send you alerts about comments. This can be a great way to stay on top of your partner's work, even if you can't be there yourself. Also, don't forget that if your partner uses Snapchat, you can open snap without them knowing and without any assistive tools.
- Check their social media activity: On most social media platforms, it is possible to view the movement of the people you are following. This can be a great way to get an idea of what your partner is doing daily. Just check the "Recent Activity" section on Facebook or the "Activity Log" on Twitter to see what your partner has been up to.
- Use Social Media Search Engines: Many different search engines such as Topsy and Social Searcher. These systems allow you to search for certain terms on social media platforms. This can be a great way to find out what your partner is saying about you or to see what they're talking about when you're not around.
- Ask them directly: Sometimes, the best way to find out what your partner does is to ask them! Ask if you're curious about something or want to know more about their daily life. Chances are they'll be happy to share with you what's happening in their lives.
Social media is a great way to keep tabs on your partner when you're not together. Using some tips above, you can easily stay in touch with what they are doing and feel more connected to them even when you are apart. How else do you use social media to keep track of your partner? Tell us about it in the comments below!