Specialityvalve is one of the fastestdeveloping Pneumatic Actuated Ball Valve Manufacturer in India. A Pneumatic Actuated Ball valve converts energy which is mostly compressed air into mechanical motion which helps the valve to function automatically. Since the pneumatic Actuator is attached to the Ball valve, the manpower is reduced drastically because everything is completely automatic. A Ball valve is used to control the flow of the medium through a hollow metal ball which is inside the ball valve. This valve is mainly provides longer life span and can also be used in both high pressure and high temperature industries. Pneumatic Actuated Ball Valves are mostly used in industries like Oil and Gas industries, Chemical Industries, Petroleum industries, Marine Industries.
Pneumatic Actuated Ball Valve Parts:
· Metal Ball
· Pneumatic Actuator
· Valve Seat
Configuration of a Pneumatic Actuator:
• 4-20 Mamp
• Pneumatic single acting actuators
• Pneumatic double acting actuators
• Pneumatic rotary actuators
• Pneumatic Scotch and Yoke actuators
• Pressure: 228 bar
Standard -4°F to 200°F (-20°C to 93°C)
Low -40°F to 176°F (-40°C to 80°C)
High 0°F to 300°F (-18°C to 149°C)
• Body: Cast Iron, Cast steel (WCB, WCC, WC6, LCC, LCB), Carbon steel (CF8, CF8M), Titanium, Stainless steel (SS304, SS316, A105, F304, F304L, F316, F316L).
• Class: 150-2500,
PN 10 - PN450.
• Size: ½” to 48”.
• Ends: Socket weld pneumatic actuated ball valve,
butt weld pneumatic actuated ball valve,
flanged pneumatic actuated ball valve,
threaded pneumatic actuated ball valve.
• Operation: Pneumatic actuated Ball Valve.
Visit here for more details: https://www.specialityvalve.com/product-category/pneumatic-actuated-ball-valve/