Foundation is an NFT marketplace built on the Ethereum blockchain, which entitles crypto enthusiasts to a decentralized way to mint, buy and sell NFTS. Since the platform is decentralized, there is no third-party governing authority to approve or disapprove transactions happening on the marketplace, making it the most desired platform for entrepreneurs looking to build an NFT marketplace. Now with the Foundation clone, it is possible to build an NFT marketplace like Foundation with similar UI/UX design, features and functionalities, and other plugins. Let us discuss in more detail the features of a Foundation clone.
Features of Foundation clone:
- Minting: Artists/creators can convert their work to NFTs by minting them on the platform. Through this process, their asset gets recorded on the Ethereum blockchain, making it a non-fungible asset.
- Creator Profile: Each creator gets a dedicated page to showcase their work, and all the transaction history details of previously sold NFTs are available on that page.
- Auctions: On an NFT marketplace, the NFTs can either be sold at a fixed price or auctions. Once NFT is listed in the auction, the auction gets started as soon as the first bid is made. The highest bid will win the auction.
- Search and Filters: This feature comes in handy for buyers. They can easily locate the NFT they are looking for from a pool of NFTs.
- Storage: In a Foundation, clone NFTs can be stored in a decentralized manner. With this, the platform users can transparently store their digital assets contributing to increased speed and security and lowering the operational cost.
- Records: All the items minted and sold on the platform can be traced back to their first buyer. All the details, like previous owners, first owners, and all the history, can be accessed anytime, making the platform highly transparent and trustable.
It is well known that the NFT market is reaching great heights. And many are making use of this opportunity to make a fortune by launching their own NFT marketplace. Get in touch with an NFT marketplace development company to develop your white-label NFT auction marketplace like Foundation.