Wedding is really one of the biggest days in everyone’s life. Hence, it is essential to capture each and every moment of the wedding. After all, details make the magic. However, there are many concerns among the potential brides and grooms regarding choosing the best wedding photographer and best wedding photography package. In this article, we have cleared some common concerns in a crystal clear manner.
Choosing the best photographer for your wedding
It is really difficult to choose the best Wedding Photographer Melbourne or in your region for two reasons. They are literally hundreds of option available and lack of technical knowledge to assess the skill of photographer through his previous wedding photos. Apart from these concerns, it is always difficult to get the best wedding photographer because the best photographers are booked very prior in time say a year. Hence, golden rule is to start searching for the photographer as soon as you are engaged. You may create the list of viable or potential wedding through forums, web search, friends and relative suggestions, etc. Once you have such list shortlist them through following conditions.
- Decide the preferable style of photography. Shortlist photographers based on your preferable style.
- Some photographers capture only hundred photos. In other words, they capture only best shots while others capture thousands of photo. Select photographers who are specialised in taking wedding photos of your preferred style
- Some people are interested in taking photos for only 3-4 hours of wedding while some other likes to cover everything. Hence, select photographers based on your preferred package they offer.
- Budget also matters for some people but take my word. Wedding is one of the most important aspects of your life. Hence, don’t let your budget decide the photographer. However, you may reject the most expensive photographers.
- Choose a photographer who has expertise in post processing your wedding photo. Some photographers offer shoot and burn package. This package is cheap but it is really mess. In this package, photo will be burned to disc without any correction in the photograph. We don’t suggest this package, as this package could produce load of junk photos.
Why wedding photography consumes nearly 15% of total wedding expense?
As discussed earlier, many people concern about the cost of Wedding Photography Melbourne. In fact, some of them go for cheap package such as shoot and burn, 3 hours package or 100 photos package. However, wedding photos are costly because of many thing such as high level professional software involved in it, time spent by a professional (a professional would take more than 20 hours to edit 800 photos), taxes and studio charges and so on. If you are on limited budget then it is suggested you to first compare the cost of a photographer and then choose. Today, there are many websites online that offering you the facility of comparing costs of the wedding photographers. You can use their services and find what you exactly want.