Valvesonly is the best Trunnion Ball Valve manufacturer in USA. Trunnion ball valves are applied to regulate the media flow in pipes. A ball that is attached to the trunnion on one end and the stem on the other makes up a trunnion ball valve. The ball maintains a good seal on all sides and prevents the stem from experiencing too much torque because it is firmly affixed to the trunnion. A trunnion ball valve made for higher pressures might therefore seal better and turn with less torque.
A trunnion ball valve has the following advantages:
· The trunnion-mounted ball valve has larger dimensions and is better suited to high-pressure applications; it can be used for both low and high pressure applications.
· A drain or bleed connection is typically included with a trunnion, enabling dual safe usage.
- Reduced operating costs
- Features of a Trunnion Ball Valve:
· The ability to seal in two blocks is standard.
· All parts that are subject to pressure have a full die-forged structure.
- A flanged integral with a closing member is used in flanged valves.
Types of trunnion ball valve:
· Forged trunnion ball valve.
· Casting trunnion ball valve.
Valvesonly in USA is the best Trunnion Ball Valve Manufacturer in USA which also produces goods of the best quality, security, and dependability. Our organisation offers top-notch customer service while offering flow control systems for industrial applications in the USA.
· Body Material: Cast steel (WCB, WCC, WC6, LCC, LCB), Titanium, Stainless steel (SS316, SS304, CF8, CF8M), F51, F55,
· Class: 150-2500, PN25 - PN450.
· Size: 2” to 48”.
· Ends: Buttweld Trunnion Ball Valve,
Socket weld Trunnion Ball Valve,
Flanged Trunnion Ball Valve.
· Operations: Lever operated,
Industries that use trunnion ball valves:
· Oil and gas industries.
· Petrochemical industry.
· Chemical Industry
· Power Generation Industry
· Water Treatment Plants
Visit our website for more information:
Ball Valve Manufacturer in USA
One of the biggest ball valve manufacturer in USA is Valvesonly. We have clients from all around the world, and we produce valves for them in accordance with their specifications. High-quality, reasonably priced valves are what we offer. Our main objective is to offer dependable, secure, and long-lasting products. In our cutting-edge production plant, we manufacture our valves using premium materials.
Ball valves are shut-off valves that regulate the flow of gases or liquids via a rotating ball having a bore. The ball can be turned 90 degrees around its axis to allow the medium to pass through or obstruct it. Ball valves are light and have a long lifespan; their name comes from the internal disc that has a ball-like form. Because they can endure high pressure and temperature, these valves are frequently employed in industrial settings. They can be operated manually or by an actuator, and they require little maintenance. For rapid on-off service, ball valves are helpful.
Different types of Ball Valve
· Double block & bleed ball valve
· Forged steel ball valve
· Cast iron and cast steel ball valve
· Floating ball valve
· Heavy duty investment casting ball valve
· Fully welded ball valve
· Top entry ball valve
· Trunnion ball valve
· Jacketed ball valve
· Investment casting ball valve
Different parts of ball valve:
· Valve body
· Rotary Ball
· Power source
Advantages of Ball valve:
They have a tight seal, no lubrication is necessary, an immediate shutoff feature, quick and easy operation, high corrosion resistance, and are compact.
Different types of industries ball valves are used in
· Oil & gas Industry
· Power Industry
· Chemical Industry
· Petrochemical Industry
· Marine Industry
· Mining Industry
Available materials: Cast iron, WCB, WCC, WC6, LCC, LCB, Titanium, SS304, SS316, CF8, CF8M, F55, F51, F53, Monel, Ductile Iron.
PN- PN10 to PN450
Size: 1/2”- 48”.
Operations: Lever operated, electric actuated, pneumatic actuated, gear operated
Ends: Flanged, Butt weld, Socket weld, Threaded