In the post pandemic times, the popularity of day-out experiences is huge. Whether it’s a stand-alone establishment or an area inside a retail space, F&B venues are attracting a wider segment of the target audience.
Since F&B consumers are increasing, it is important for businesses to create a stand out F&B interior design. The whole space should be designed in a way that it establishes a deep connection with the consumers. It is suggested by experts that an F&B venue must meet consumer preferences.
A hotel owned bar-restaurant or a stand-alone establishment, both are taking a bigger floor space than before. Therefore, it is important to understand the design components that deliver assured success. In today’s post, we discuss the key areas that F&B consultants consider crucial to design a successful outlet.
- Experiential design:Experts revealed the desire for a ‘day-out’ experience is increasing day by day. Therefore, having an ordinary setup for good food and drinks is not enough. The establishment must be designed uniquely or with so much detailing that it offers an experience to the visitors. There must be unforgettable design elements or key things like music or ambience that encourage the customers to relax, have fun and visit again.
- Uniqueness: Survival is difficult in this highly competitive market sector. Therefore, every brand strives for uniqueness. Having a unique menu is slightly challenging, thus hiring an F&B venues designer is the wisest decision to create the one-of-its-kind vibe.
- Multiple designs: Gone are the days when the entire F&B outlets were designed with similar principles. Now is the time to integrate diversity. F&B environments in Thailand and across the world are trying to offer choices to their customers. Be it the seating arrangement or the wall colours or the décor theme, the idea is to provide a diverse room where different types of customers can feel welcomed.
- Adaptability: Needless to say, the market is extremely dynamic. Therefore, innovation is the key to surviving in this competitive industry. Most designers like to leave spaces with a scope for future design alterations. This offers flexibility and the benefit of adaptability.
- Convenience: Most Thailand interior designers who have been working on F&B venues prefer a practical layout. It is argued that consumers want to enjoy their day with families therefore the floor plan must be smartly designed. Integration of technology can also be a way to make the ordering process pleasant.
To put it simply, F&B provisions are more popular than ever before. The anticipated trends call for an experientialThailand Interior Design. It is expected by your target audience that you understand their needs and design theF&B space accordingly. Not sure how to make a design convenient, experiential, adaptable or diverse? Contact a seasoned interior designer and discuss the vision shared in the tips listed above. If interested, you can find a leading designer with years of experience in Restaurant and F&B interior design on the link given below.