The clear advantage of automated car parking and Security Systems Nz is the capacity to fit more cars in less area, which can alleviate many parking difficulties, but there are several other advantages for the developer, operator, consumer, and society as a whole. Consider the vast acres of open land occupied by parking lots. Although self-park ramp facilities and Security Systems Auckland are more effective, they still require twice the space of an automatic commercial parking structure. In comparison, automated commercial or residential warehouses are a green option since they conserve open space, consume little electricity, and emit no carbon dioxide because vehicles are turned off before being placed in the system.
The Barrier Arm Installation system operates on the same principles as a high-bay storage solution and is extremely user-friendly. The following simple stages demonstrate the whole operation seen in common Car Park Automation systems:
- The client parks his car in a huge hand-over area, exactly as he would do in his own garage. The benefit of this parking method is that a parking aid would provide exact data on whether the automobile is in the proper position. The car is then measured and weighed.
- The consumer exits the car and answers three brief inquiries at a terminal in a separate room before receiving a ticket. What follows happens automatically.
- The vehicle and the platform it is placed on are transported inside the transport unit & realigned after sensors confirm that no persons or animals stay in the vehicle.
- Using Car Park Barriers prevents any damage to the vehicle because it is never touched during the parking procedure. Following realignment, the vehicle is transferred to an open parking place within the shelf system.
- The customer must pay the parking cost at the Automatic Gates Auckland when he returns. The transport unit collects the vehicle from its shelf & delivers it to the hand-over area once payment is received.
- The customer then enters the hand-over area and drives the automobile out without needing to reverse because the car is already oriented correctly.
How Automatic Car Parking Programs Work?
When the client has handed off his car in the hand-over area, a crane mechanism spins the vehicle in the proper direction and takes it into the modules, where it is safely put in a vacant parking unit.
Because this motorized system is made up of moveable Gate Automation Auckland, even the area between the hand-over space and the endpoint can be used to store cars. The automated automobile parking system's revolutionary blend of permanent and moveable racks allows it to accomplish the optimum number of parking spot for any specific building, assuring high capacity parking on minimal floor space.
When the customer arrives to take up his car, he is told of the hand-over location. The system then recovers the vehicle and brings it to the hand-over area with the front end of the vehicle towards the exit, enabling the customer to exit the automated system directly.