Want to look trendy and make a positive impact on others? Stay current and relevant by investing in chunky gold earrings. These can provide a bold and edgy element to your look. Moreover, chunky jewelry is very versatile and therefore it can be paired with every style of outfit.
Thus, it can be said that investing in good quality gold hoop earrings makes the most sense. However, looking stylish need not be expensive. If you are broke or don’t want to invest in gold, you can still add a statement making element to your outfit with gold plated jewelry. Let’s find out how to look stylish on a budget with bold chunky jewelry.
Which is the best alternative to solid gold jewelry?
Gold plated jewelry is the ideal choice to express your individual style. These are affordable and made by applying a layer of gold on a base metal. The base metal can be brass, copper or stainless steel. The options are many but make sure to pick only stainless steel plated gold jewelry.
Stainless steel is a durable metal and gold plating on top of it makes the best pair of earrings to add a dash of style to your look. If you only wear solid gold because other metals cause skin irritation, try investing in stainless steel gold plated jewelry.
Stainless steel is a hypoallergenic material and it is resistant to scratches and tarnishing. In other words, you can flaunt your style statement in sweaty weather or soak in style at a pool party without worrying about your chunky hoops getting tarnished.
Solid gold is expensive whereas a similar luxurious look can be attained through skin soothing, durable and lightweight stainless steel jewelry. So make an informed decision and discover the trendiest style in hypoallergenic gold plated hoop earrings.
How to style chunky hoop earrings?
Chunky hoops can be a great addition to your outfit. From a plain t-shirt to a bold party dress, a stylish look can be obtained easily with the tips mentioned below:
- Make a statement: If you want to look edgy, keep the outfit simple while styling a chunky pair of hoops.
- Hairdo: style your hair in an updo and let the hoops do the talking.
- Eclectic look: Women with multiple piercings can create an eclectic look with mix and match. Just make sure to keep things cohesive so that the hoops take the center stage.
- Pair them right: Slay at day time events by pairing your hoops with jeans and a simple top. Dress up at night by wearing a little black dress and your showstopper gold plated hoops.
- Large vs small: Larger hoops are good for a dramatic look, whereas a subtle statement can be created with retro inspired smaller hoops.
Chunky hoops are great to add a stylish touch to any outfit. If you cannot afford solid gold, discover the stunning range of gold jewelry and waterproof chunky hoops at Mickey’s Girl. It is a top-rated online store for high quality stainless steel jewelry. Shop the exclusive retro inspired chunky hoops to enjoy the luxurious look and feel on a budget.