Not all motorcycle riders are one-trick ponies. Some of us dream of lighter, short alley cans and motorcycles with integrated gadget designs. There are plenty of ways to customise your motorcycle. You could think of it as a canvas, where you can have artistic freedom!
Customise Your Motorcycle Seat
There are many ways to customise your motorcycle seat, from adding padding and mounts to changing the colours and style. Here are a few suggestions:
- Add a memory foam insert to soften your ride.
- Install a centre console between the riders’ seats for storage or drinks.
- Add a headrest that can be raised or lowered as needed.
Customise Your Motorcycle Tank
If you like to personalise your motorcycle and make it as unique as possible, there are a few ways to do this.
One way is to get a custom-made tank. You can find many dealers that will create a specifically designed tank for your motorcycle, or you can get in touch with multiple companies that specialise in custom tanks. Not only will this give your bike a unique look, but it will also increase its braking and handling ability.
Another way to personalise your motorcycle performance is by changing the available accessories. For example, you could get handlebars and riding gear for a specific riding style. You can tailor the motorcycle’s performance to match your needs.
Whatever you decide to customise your motorcycle, make sure you do it safely and correctly. Otherwise, you may end up damaging either your bike or yourself.
Getting Bikes Ready For The Show
Customising motorcycles for show season is a popular way to make your machine stand out from the crowd. Here are five ways to customise your bike for competition:
- Add personal touches. Embroidery, decals, and appliqués can make your bike stand out. Remember to choose designs that complement your bike rather than using tacky images or messages that are too assertive or juvenile.
- Choose an unusual or exciting seat or saddle. For example, consider customising an inexpensive textile cover to fit if you have an unusually shaped or high-backed seat. Or, build a saddle from scratch using hardwood or plastic and leather straps — this gives you complete control over the design and is perfect for motorcycles with shallow rider heights.
- Upgrade your braking system and suspension components. Upgrading these parts will not only improve handling but also increase your bike’s stopping power in critical situations — especially if you’re planning on
Almost everyone loves customising their car or motorcycle to make it their own. The same goes for motorcyclists, who love personalising their bikes to make them look and feel unique. Taverner Motorsports offers the best bike customisation in Australia, providing riders with everything from laser etching to painting.
Customisation is integral to motorcycling and can bring a bike to life. At Taverner Motorsports, we have a wide range of options for riders, ensuring that everyone can find something that appeals to them. From simple changes like changing the seat or handlebars to more complex mods such as replacing the engine or Recaro racing-style saddle, there’s something for everyone at Taverner Motorsports.
Our dedication to customer satisfaction is one crucial thing that makes us stand out from the competition. We take pride in ensuring that each rider gets what they want, no matter how complex or minor the modification may seem. Our team of moto-experts is always available to help you customise your motorcycle, so don’t hesitate to ask any questions you have about customisations — we’d love to hear from you!