Global Business Email Compromise Market Forecast to 2030
Business Email Compromise industry forecasts, as well as qualitative and quantitative analyses, have been supplied by the report's writers. The SWOT analysis and Porter's Five Forces Analysis, which shed light on the industry's fiercely competitive environment, are two of the most crucial sections of this research. The global Business Email Compromise market, including those in North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia Pacific, the Middle East, and Africa, is thoroughly examined in the study. In addition to revenue growth drivers and barriers, manufacturing consumption patterns, shifting customer tastes, and strict regulatory standards are also covered in this research.
According to the most recent analysis by Emergen Research, the size of the global Business Email Compromise (BEC) market is anticipated to reach USD 4.79 billion in 2030, with a consistent revenue CAGR of 19.4%. Growing scale of business email compromise scams and spear phishing attacks is a major factor driving market revenue growth. Business Email Compromise (BEC), a type of phishing scam, involves the impersonation or compromise of an executive's email account in order to deceive the victim into initiating a wire transfer or disclosing sensitive information. Social engineering and spear phishing are key components of this attack, which frequently targets individuals who manage sensitive company information, conduct purchases, or have other fiduciary responsibilities. Phishing emails are frequently used in BEC schemes to gain access to the account of the targeted employee. Attacker can send the targeted employee a number of emails to establish a rapport of trust. These emails typically do not have links or attachments, but they nevertheless provide a risk as they give the attacker access to internal sources. Scammers can ask about payments or personal information while posing as reputable suppliers or workers, while employees will get emails or phone calls from scammers using embedded contact lists, building their trust.
Download Free Sample PDF copy Report of Global Business Email Compromise Market @ @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/1405
The section on the competitive landscape offers valuable and actionable insights related to the business sphere of the Business Email Compromise market, covering extensive profiling of the key market players. The report offers information about market share, product portfolio, pricing analysis, and strategic alliances such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships, product launches and brand promotions, among others. The report also discusses the initiatives taken by the key companies to combat the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Key Companies Profiled in the Report are:
Proofpoint, Mimecast Services Limited, Check Point Software Technologies Ltd., Cisco Systems, Inc., Broadcom, Fortra, LLC, Trend Micro Incorporated, Zix Corporation, Barracuda Networks, Inc., and GreatHorn, Inc
Research Report on the Business Email Compromise Market Addresses the Following Key Questions:
- Who are the dominant players of the Business Email Compromise market?
- Which regional market is anticipated to have a high growth rate over the projected period?
- What consumer trends and demands are expected to influence the operations of the market players in the Business Email Compromise market?
- What are the key growth drivers and restraining factors of the Business Email Compromise market?
- What are the expansion plans and strategic investment plans undertaken by the players to gain a robust footing in the market?
- What is the overall impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the Business Email Compromise market and its key segments?
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- On 25 February 2020, Proofpoint, Inc., a leading cybersecurity and compliance company released the first integrated, end-to-end solutions to address Business Email Compromise (BEC) and Email Account Compromise (EAC) attacks. These solutions combine Proofpoint's top secure email gateway, advanced threat protection, threat response, email authentication, security awareness training, and cloud account protection. In addition, Proofpoint announced a number of improvements to its Proofpoint Cloud App Security Broker (CASB) to protect cloud applications that employees use on a daily basis, including Amazon Web Services, Box, Google G Suite, Microsoft Office 365, and Slack. This will aid organizations in thwarting sophisticated cyberattacks that use both email and cloud vectors.
- The solutions segment is expected to lead in terms of revenue share in the global market over the forecast period. Use of BEC solutions has a number of advantages such as ability to dynamically detect and block specific corporate email intrusion types, recognize a variety of BEC tactics including use of fictitious supplier domains and compromised supplier accounts, notify recipients of email's source, tag any external emails, assess the urgency of an email by looking at its header, sender's IP, reputation, and other data, use advanced BEC defense, and utilize a detection engine based on Machine Learning (ML).
- The on-premises segment is expected to account for large revenue share over the forecast period. On-premises is a more traditional alternative, in which emails are sent, received, and archived on real servers located on-premises. These servers are frequently owned and run by domain owner. For instance, government organizations favor internal servers over external servers controlled by external services. This is particularly true for larger businesses or organizations that have serious security issues. Most of this internal server's housing is on-site.
- The Banking, Financial Service, and Insurance (BFSI) segment is expected to account for large revenue share over the forecast period owing to increasing need for BEC solutions. A successful callback procedure can help stop these scams in their tracks. Business Email Compromise (BEC) is still a common technique used by competent hackers to steal substantial sums of money from businesses of all kinds. New payment requests, requests to open new bank accounts, modifications to payment instructions, and changes to contact information all require a call from an employee, typically a member of payments team. Any losses arising from payments made using the security credentials of authorized users or those of other individuals with designated transaction authorization are the responsibility of commercial banking clients.
- The North America market is expected to account for largest revenue share during the forecast period, which is attributed to increasing BEC related crimes in countries in this region. For instance, on November 18, 2022, the U.S. Department of Justice announced charges against 10 defendants in several states in connection with a number of Business Email Compromise (BEC), money laundering, and wire fraud schemes that were targeted at Medicare, state Medicaid programs, private health insurers, and numerous other targets and resulted in losses totaling over USD 11.1 million. The accusations mainly stem from BEC schemes, in which people pretending to be business partners are accused of defrauding victims by deceptively transferring money from their bank accounts into accounts they or their conspirators controlled (sometimes by hiring ‘money mules’) using spoofed email addresses, bank account takeovers, and other deceptive techniques to make victims believe they were sending genuine payments.
To know more about Business Email Compromise market research report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/business-email-compromise-market
The report bifurcates the Business Email Compromise market on the basis of different product types, applications, end-user industries, and key regions of the world where the market has already established its presence. The report accurately offers insights into the supply-demand ratio and production and consumption volume of each segment.
Segments Covered in this report are:
- Offering Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2030)
- Deployment Mode Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2030)
- Vertical Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2030)
- IT & ITES
- Energy & Utilities
- Retail & E-Commerce
- Other Verticals
Request a impresive discount on this report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/1405
Regional Landscape section of the Business Email Compromise report offers deeper insights into the regulatory framework, current and emerging market trends, production and consumption patterns, supply and demand dynamics, import/export, and presence of major players in each region.
The various regions analyzed in the report include:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
How will this Report Benefit you?
A 250-page report from Emergen Research includes 194 tables and 189 charts and graphics. Anyone in need of commercial, in-depth assessments for the global Business Email Compromise market, as well as comprehensive market segment analysis, can benefit from our new study. You can assess the whole regional and global market for Business Email Compromise with the aid of our recent study. To increase market share, obtain financial analysis of the whole market and its various segments. We think there are significant prospects in this industry for rapidly expanding energy storage technology. Look at how you may utilise the current and potential revenue-generating prospects in this sector. The research will also assist you in making better strategic decisions, enabling you to build growth strategies, strengthen competitor analysis, and increase business productivity.
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/1405
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization feature, please get in touch with us, and our team will ensure the report is customized to meet your requirements.
Latest Blog Articles Published by Emergen Research:
flying car market
automotive navigation systems market
long read sequencing market
multichannel campaign management market
lead free piezoelectric ceramic material market
machine safety market
orthopedics diagnostic devices market
Digital Printing Market
Biometric System Market
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights
Explore Our Custom Intelligence services | Growth Consulting Services
Latest Report: Fluid Management Systems Market, Veterinary Dental Equipment Market
Trending Title: Automated Guided Vehicle Market, Veterinary Care Market