Today I'm going to share my best career advice for young people and it's reaaaaaalllly different than what you might hear from others.
* Join my BELIEVE newsletter: http://www.evancarmichael.com/newsletter/
I hope you do read this mail and I really hope you can advice me!
Till the time I graduated I was fixated on being Someone with a capital S! It's quiet sad perhaps that I did not know what exactly I wanted to be in life. At that time, being just someone and something big seemed very important.
I graduated in 2014 and got hired for Deloitte US. The past 5 months I enjoyed like I never had! From being extremely introverted I changed to being some social. I got confidence and also, my job demands networking. It has all worked out perfectly well, until now.
I have realized that there is more to life than one little accomplishment. So obvious that is..
I know where I want to go. I will admit I am not an entrepreneur type, but I do want to expand my skill set. I believe I can be a good team leader. Not now, but someday. There is a lot I have to work on and I am ready to take those challenges.
I was hoping you could tell me few essential things that I should not miss while climbing up the ladder. How should I get the best out of my company.
I am not an extrovert so what are they ways of networking? Are they always about socializing with people on a personal level?? How do I learn most effectively and improve my value in the company..
I know these are a lot of questions.But please help me out. I really need your advice..
Thanks a lot for taking time in reading out this mail. It means a lot to me.
Thanks and Regards, Sneha"
* Subscribe to my channel: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=Modelingthemasters
* Leave a comment, thumbs up the video (please!)
* Suppport me: http://www.evancarmichael.com/support/
* Twitter: https://twitter.com/evancarmichael
* Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EvanCarmichaelcom
* Google+: https://plus.google.com/108469771690394737405/posts
* Website: http://www.evancarmichael.com
* About: http://www.evancarmichael.com/about/
* Products: http://www.evancarmichael.com/zhuge/
* Coaching: http://www.evancarmichael.com/movement/
* Speaking: http://www.evancarmichael.com/speaking/
* Tues - Tech Tuesdays: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLiZj-Ik9MmM3NGvdl33mEwdUdr19zti9s
* Fri - Famous Fridays: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLiZj-Ik9MmM30QoA2ygo5RWzfQm8y7ScL
* Sat- Top 10 Videos: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLiZj-Ik9MmM0VWRGYCfuUCdyhKfU733WX
* Sun - MUST WATCH : https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLiZj-Ik9MmM09G5U4Q2uJNXED3PCjOEE_
* Your Questions - Every day!
- Abuse & The Abuser
- Activity, Fitness & Sport
- Aging & Maturity
- Altruism & Kindness
- Atrocities, Racism & Inequality
- Challenges & Pitfalls
- Choices & Decisions
- Communication Skills
- Crime & Punishment
- Dangerous Situations
- Dealing with Addictions
- Debatable Issues & Moral Questions
- Determination & Achievement
- Diet & Nutrition
- Employment & Career
- Ethical dilemmas
- Experience & Adventure
- Faith, Something to Believe in
- Fears & Phobias
- Friends & Acquaintances
- Habits. Good & Bad
- Honour & Respect
- Human Nature
- Image & Uniqueness
- Immediate Family Relations
- Influence & Negotiation
- Interdependence & Independence
- Life's Big Questions
- Love, Dating & Marriage
- Manners & Etiquette
- Money & Finances
- Moods & Emotions
- Other Beneficial Approaches
- Other Relationships
- Overall health
- Passions & Strengths
- Peace & Forgiveness
- Personal Change
- Personal Development
- Politics & Governance
- Positive & Negative Attitudes
- Rights & Freedom
- Self Harm & Self Sabotage
- Sexual Preferences
- Sexual Relations
- Thanks & Gratitude
- The Legacy We Leave
- The Search for Happiness
- Time. Past, present & Future
- Today's World, Projecting Tomorrow
- Truth & Character
- Unattractive Qualities
- Wisdom & Knowledge