When the party starts is from the dance of the bride and groom. Until then, you may have only chosen the musical themes for the entrance of the ceremony, the cocktail, the ambient music that plays during the banquet and the song of your dance. From here, there are between two and five hours of dancing and an open bar, so choosing music for all the guests and styles can be a difficult task. Trust your DJ. You will know how to please adults and children. Wedding Dj Melbourne will keep the dance floor filled until dawn with people enjoying themselves.
A DJ is not someone who only plays music.
Just as a person with a camera is not a photographer, someone who plays music is not a DJ. A true DJ is worth his weight in gold. He goes out of his way for his profession and knows countless musical styles. He not only makes the guests dance but also makes them have a good time and enjoy themselves. They are the life of the party, some even most of them are entertainers. They do choreographies to make the guests enjoy themselves to the fullest. Pressing play and waiting for everything to go well is typical of a person without knowledge or interest in making your guests enjoy themselves.
Wedding Dj Hire Melbourne has experienced a case in which the person in charge of putting music was limited to giving play to a playlist without caring about the guests.
Good Dj: Party to the fullest, guaranteed
Many couples tell us that they love their party photos. Wedding Dj Mc Melbourne conveys freshness, fun and that people are having a blast. They always tell them that the key is a good DJ at meetings. Wedding photographers do not perform miracles.
However, put us a DJ capable of making the guests enjoy themselves to the fullest, and Party Trivia Nights Melbourne will give you the best party photos of your life. When hiring a DJ or DJ Entertainer, you must take into account a series of factors:
- Only true professionals with experience will know how to provide the service you are looking for with total confidence and quality.
- Ask them to tell you about their work, the equipment they use, if they only play music or animate, and of course, to show you their work. It is the best way to check if it is what you are looking for.
- In the same way, make clear the entire sequence and moments you want the music to play: at the ceremony, cocktail party, meal and open bar.
- Another very important aspect is the equipment. Demand that they are professional and not homemade. The same goes for the set of lights and all the accessories used, such as smoke machines or soap bubbles. Only with professional equipment will you have the expected results.
- Always demand contracts that reflect all the details and services agreed upon in their clauses.
- Here you must include the equipment you will use, the hours contracted, if you will only be a DJ or will also be an entertainer, if it includes assembly and disassembly, displacement, etc.