Nozawa onsen ski resorts top the list of mesmerizing vacation spots in Japan. Apart from the powder snow, this small rustic mountain village is known for its cultural encounters.
If you want to enjoy skiing plus a close experience of Japanese culture, you should visit Nozawa.
When we plan to visit a place, accommodation is the first thing that comes to our mind. This post is thoughtfully curated for all those wanderlust people, who are wondering where to stay in Nozawa onsen. In this post, we have compiled top spots suitable for every style and budget.
Which is the best Nozawa onsen ski resort accommodation?
Staying and eating out in Nozawa is very affordable. There are some luxury accommodations vs some budget hotels. Thus, it can be said that a suitable option can be found at this family friendly location. The top choices are listed below:
- Tanuki Lodge:It is a guesthouse featuring traditional Japanese vibes. Situated right next to Oyu Onsen, Tanuki lodge has quad rooms, triple rooms, double rooms and family rooms. The affordable Japanese style rooms are equipped with all western amenities.
- Tanuki Luxury Apartments:These luxury apartments have a separate kitchen, living space and multiple bedrooms in each unit. These luxury apartments are only a 5-minute walk away from Hikage slopes.
- Kamoshika Lodge Nozawa Onsen:It is one of the only ski-in ski-out lodges in Nozawa. A large lounge, fireplace, and Japanese style tatami rooms are key highlights of this luxurious hotel in Nozawa onsen. The spacious lodge has 5 bedrooms and can accommodate 16 people comfortably.
- Iroha Nozawa: The designer hotel is merely 3-minute walk away from Nagasaka Gondola. Apart from its prime location, the hotel is known for its scenic beauty and panoramic views. It has hostel-style rooms as well as apartment style accommodations with separate kitchens and living spaces. This hotel has both affordable and high-end choices available.
- Schneider Hotel: It is a ski-in ski-out family friendly accommodation, located near the Kids Park and Japan Ski Museum. The best part about this hotel is that you can find both tatami rooms as well as western style rooms. Rooms at this property provide a picturesque view of Kandahar Course. Moreover, the hotel also features a restaurant and a bar to let the tourists make the most out of their time on the property.
How much does it cost to stay in Nozawa Onsen Hotel?
There are lots of accommodation choices available, based on the location, room size and the amenities included. Depending on your preferences you can certainly find something that suits your budget. Affordable options start at ¥7000 per night, whereas you have to pay a premium of ¥20000 per nightfor high-end luxury properties.
For more guidance on gorgeous accommodations with all the amenities connect with Stay Nozawa. These experts are backed with in-depth local knowledge and can help with hotels, restaurants, ski rentals and everything else when you are in Nozawa.