Specialityvalve is a prime Ball Float Steam Trap Manufacturer in India. We supply to France, Australia, Mexico and Turkey. The ball float steam trap function by sensing the difference in density between steam and condensate. If the trap is on the right condensate reaching then the trap will cause the ball float to rise, lifting the valve off its seat and releasing condensate. The valve is always flooded, neither steam nor air will pass through it so early traps of this kind were release using a manually operated cock at the top of the body. Modern traps use a thermostatic air vent which is on the right that permit the initial air to pass the trap is also handling condensate.
Ball float steam traps used for secondary heating like coils, vessels, and heat exchanger cause a lot of condensate post-heat transfer. This condensate has a real heat parts with cost tagged to it. It is used as feed water for the boiler, decrease the cost of heating, and treatment chemicals. The function of the ball float trap is the rising condensate level which raises the float that opens the valve and discharges the condensate and reverses when the level of condensate drops the valve to near the trap.
Specialityvalve is the foremost Ball Float Steam Trap Manufacturer in India which are well known for their commitments to quality. All the products are tested by our highly professional team before delivery to clients.
Advantages of Ball Float Steam Trap
· Is resistant to water hammer
· It has a large capacity size
· It is an automatic air vent is fitted so the trap can discharge freely
Disadvantages of Ball Float Steam Trap
· Water hammer can damage
· Pressure limit of 125psig
· Cooling leg required in some applications
Parts of Ball Float Steam Trap
· Condensate discharge valve
· Drain plug
· Thermostatic air vent
Applications of Ball Float Steam Trap
- Batteries and unit heaters
- Drying cylinders
- Heating tanks
- Body material: Carbon steel, cast steel (WCB, WCC, LCC, WC6, LCB, WC9), stainless steel (SS316, SS304, CF8), ductile iron.
- Class: 150 to 2500.
- Size: ¾” – 4”.
- Ends: Socket weld butt weld, flanged, threaded.