Cavity Wall Insulation grants will pay for all Cavity Wall Insulation professionally performed if you are eligible. The property must be yours, but you can rent it out or live there while the survey is being done. A survey can still be arranged by an approved installer, even if you aren't eligible for the Free Cavity Wall Insulation Grant. Cavity wall insulation typically costs between PS500 to PS600. Grant funding is available through Energy Companies Obligation.
This program was part the Government's Green Deal Energy Efficiency Program. These grants are made possible by major energy suppliers. These grants do not have to be repaid. Cavity wall insulation can be a great way to reduce your heating bills, especially with rising energy prices. Cavity walls left uninsulated could let up to 35% of a house's heat escape. Cavity Insulation can save your household as much as PS145 each year.
To determine if grants are available at 100%, a survey is necessary. Surveys are generally free. You may need to pay fees depending on the size and efficiency your property.
Cavity wall insulation is free for anyone who has one or more of these benefits:
Armed Forces Independence Payment
Child Tax Credit
Being present is a great way to reap many benefits
Disability Living Allowance
The Income-Based Jobseeker’s Benefit
Assistance for Income-Related Employment
Industrial Injuries Disability Benefit
Credit for Pension Guarantee
Personal Independence Payment (PIP).
Severe Disablement Allowance
War Pensions Mobility Supplement
Credit for working taxes Housing Association tenants who own more than 50% of the property are not eligible. It must be occupied. It cannot be vacant or in urgent need of renovation. It must be demolished from walls that exceed 60%. Extensions are not eligible to receive grants. However, in this instance you can get a free survey and a quotation. Recent research by the Department of Energy and Climate Change has shown that 58% of Cavity wall insulation-qualified houses are actually insulated. You might be one of the remaining 42% that need insulation.
Before you apply for grants, make sure your home does not have cavity walls. A cavity is a common feature in brick homes that were built before 1924. It is possible that your property has solid walls if it was built prior to 1924. Cavities can be found if the walls are smaller than 250mm (10 ft). Cavity wall insulation should only be installed on properties built after 1982. Grants will not be available if you have Cavity Wall Insulation.
Cavity Wall Insulation is not available to you if you are:Your property was built before 1924 or after 2005.The walls are already insulated.With the permission of your neighbours, you can live in a flat.You can see any damp spots on the walls.The property can be timber-/steel-framed, or concrete. It can be made from rock. Ventilation is not possible. Grants might be available to insulate your inner or outer walls.
Business Name:- Simple Green Energy
Address:- Unit 18 Klaxon Industrial Estate Tysley Birmingham B112HA