He's an American computer programmer and Internet entrepreneur.
He's best known as one of five co-founders of the social networking website Facebook.
He's the chairman and chief executive of Facebook, and his personal wealth, as of July 2015, is estimated to be $38.6 billion.
He's Mark Zuckerberg and here are his Top 10 Rules for Success.
* Join my BELIEVE newsletter: http://www.evancarmichael.com/newsletter/
1. You get what you spend your time doing
He was captain of the fencing team. In college, he was known for reciting lines from epic poems such as The Iliad.
2. Get feedback
He began using computers and writing software in middle school.
3. Make mistakes
He enjoyed developing computer programs, especially communication tools and games.
4. Only hire people who you would work for
By the time he began classes at Harvard, he had already achieved a "reputation as a programming prodigy".
5. Make a change in the world
Zuckerberg launched Facebook from his Harvard dormitory room on February 4, 2004.
6. Learn from the people around you
The group then introduced Facebook onto other campuses nationwide and moved to Palo Alto, California shortly afterwards.
7. Build a really good team
In 2007, at the age of 23, Zuckerberg became a billionaire as a result of Facebook's success.
8. Give the very best experience
The number of Facebook users worldwide reached a total of one billion in 2012.
9. Care the most about it
Since 2010, Time magazine has named Zuckerberg among the 100 wealthiest and most influential people in the world.
10. Social bonds are critical
Zuckerberg receives a one-dollar salary as CEO of Facebook.
Don't be a victim.
#Believe deeply in your mission.
+Evan Carmichael Please do a Top 10 of Zuckerberg! :) These are amazing
WHAT IS BTA?
* Find out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsY8bmTUVP8
* Subscribe to my channel: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=Modelingthemasters
* Leave a comment, thumbs up the video (please!)
* Suppport me: http://www.evancarmichael.com/support/
* Twitter: https://twitter.com/evancarmichael
* Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EvanCarmichaelcom
* Google+: https://plus.google.com/108469771690394737405/posts
* Website: http://www.evancarmichael.com
* About: http://www.evancarmichael.com/about/
* Guides: http://www.evancarmichael.com/zhuge/
* Coaching: http://www.evancarmichael.com/movement/
* Speaking: http://www.evancarmichael.com/speaking/
* Gear: http://evancarmichael.com/Gear.html
* #Entspresso - Weekdays at 7am EST : https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLiZj-Ik9MmM0-kQSSs3Ua5wExlz1HwRRs
* Lunch & Earn - Weekdays at 12pm EST: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLiZj-Ik9MmM1j5wXSEqRxhu_MK0g4TA4M
* Top 10 Rules for Success - Weekdays at 8pm EST: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLiZj-Ik9MmM0VWRGYCfuUCdyhKfU733WX
* #Entvironment - Saturdays at 7am EST: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLiZj-Ik9MmM3ZvpIdZoneTe1KYCVcmfbF
* #EvansBook - Saturdays at 8pm EST: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLiZj-Ik9MmM1tNSh0CjOsqIg1fw7bAPt4
* #BelieveLife - Sundays at 7am EST: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLiZj-Ik9MmM207_RQCOPAwZdKYXQ4cqjV
* Life with Evan - Sundays at 8pm EST: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLiZj-Ik9MmM19tzfHH_VJOnghbfdRPZjS
- Abuse & The Abuser
- Activity, Fitness & Sport
- Aging & Maturity
- Altruism & Kindness
- Atrocities, Racism & Inequality
- Challenges & Pitfalls
- Choices & Decisions
- Communication Skills
- Crime & Punishment
- Dangerous Situations
- Dealing with Addictions
- Debatable Issues & Moral Questions
- Determination & Achievement
- Diet & Nutrition
- Employment & Career
- Ethical dilemmas
- Experience & Adventure
- Faith, Something to Believe in
- Fears & Phobias
- Friends & Acquaintances
- Habits. Good & Bad
- Honour & Respect
- Human Nature
- Image & Uniqueness
- Immediate Family Relations
- Influence & Negotiation
- Interdependence & Independence
- Life's Big Questions
- Love, Dating & Marriage
- Manners & Etiquette
- Money & Finances
- Moods & Emotions
- Other Beneficial Approaches
- Other Relationships
- Overall health
- Passions & Strengths
- Peace & Forgiveness
- Personal Change
- Personal Development
- Politics & Governance
- Positive & Negative Attitudes
- Rights & Freedom
- Self Harm & Self Sabotage
- Sexual Preferences
- Sexual Relations
- Thanks & Gratitude
- The Legacy We Leave
- The Search for Happiness
- Time. Past, present & Future
- Today's World, Projecting Tomorrow
- Truth & Character
- Unattractive Qualities
- Wisdom & Knowledge