Copper-nickel pipe fittings have a wide range of uses in various sectors.
- Plants for desalination: These copper-nickel pipe fittings dimensions are typically employed in minerals and metallurgy projects to protect pipeline mechanisms from water, sand, and defective soil ingredients.
- Shipbuilding: These projects are centered on the sea or river, and pipe fittings serve a critical role in protecting pipe systems from harmful substances. It also aids in the transportation of water and other solid materials in vessels and pipes to ships via tubes and pipes.
- Power Generation: Power plants rely on pipe fittings and tubes that allow electricity to move through fast to an object.
On the other hand, seawater projects and ship and boat hulls are two industries where copper nickel pipe fittings are commonly used. If you need copper nickel pipe then find copper nickel pipe fittings manufacturers in india. Features of 316 and 316L pipe fittingsChemical Substances Stainless steels containing molybdenum, such as 316 and 316L, are molybdenum-containing stainless steels.
316L stainless steel has a slightly greater molybdenum concentration than 316 stainless steel. The overall performance of 316L stainless steel is superior to that of 310 and 304 stainless steel due to the presence of molybdenum in the steel.
When sulphuric acid concentration is between 15 and 85 percent, 316 stainless steel offers a wide range of applications at high temperatures. Corrosion resistance is the second factor to consider. 316 stainless steel has a higher corrosion resistance than 304 stainless steel. In the pulp and paper industry, it has high corrosion resistance. Furthermore, 316 stainless steel is resistant to corrosion in marine and industrial environments. There is a slight variation in chemical corrosion resistance between 304 and 316 stainless steel; however, there will be differences in performance in some specific media. SS 304 pipe fittings manufacturers in india can help if you required 304 stainless steel. Heat resistance is the third feature. In discontinuous usage below 1600 °C and continuous use below 1700 °C, 316 stainless steel offers strong oxidation resistance. It is best not to act on 316 stainless steel continually in the temperature range of 800-1575 °C.
However, stainless steel has good heat resistance when used consistently outside this temperature range. 316L stainless steel has a higher carbide precipitation resistance than 316 stainless steel, which can be used in the upper-temperature field.If you are looking forSS 316/316l pipeyou can find by searching SS 316 pipe fittings manufacturers in india or SS 316l pipe fittings manufacturers in india to meet your requirement.Stainless Steel 316/316L Pipe Fittings and SS 316/316L Flanges: Key Characteristics
- Excellent oxidation resistance
- Excellent resistance to pitting
- Resistant to the majority of chemicals used in the paper and textile industries
The typical applications are stainless steel 316/316L pipe fittings and 316/316L flanges.
- Furnace components
- Tanks and pressure vessels
- Boilers for industrial use
- Pulp and paper-making machinery
- Textile processing tools
- Marine applications in the open ocean
- Acetic acid storage and handling
- Heat exchangers, etc.
- threaded Fasteners
- Fabrications for the industrial sector