Specialityvalve is a leading Steel Valve Manufacturer in India. Since 2013, it has been one of India's top-rated valve manufacturing enterprises, based in Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu. They have a well-deserved reputation for producing high-quality industrial valves. With great customer service and research and development, Specialityvalve is India's premier valve manufacturer. Valves are available in a wide range of forms and sizes, and they're employed in a wide range of applications. The industry defines the sort of industrial valve that will be utilized in that industry.
Different types of Valves Manufactured are:
• Control Valve: It's a power-operated valve that regulates the flow of steam, gas, oil, and water. In response to a control device signal, a control valve changes the flow to varied degrees between minimum flow and maximum capacity flow.
• Check Valve: Check valves are used to reduce rearward gas, fluid, and air movement in the case of a brake failure. The flow of liquid is started and stopped by these self-activating valves.
• Safety valve: The system is protected from overpressure by a safety valve. A level that exceeds the Maximum Allowable Working Pressure is known as overpressure. Safety valves, unlike relief valves, may open quickly since they function at a set pressure.
• Gate Valve: A safety valve protects the system against overpressure. Overpressure is defined as a pressure that surpasses the Maximum Allowable Working Pressure. Because they operate at a predetermined pressure, safety valves, unlike relief valves, can open fast.
• Butterfly Valve: A disc is connected to a rod in this valve. The medium may travel past the valve due to the disc. The body, disc, stem, and seal are the basic components of a butterfly valve.
• Plug Valve: A plug valve is distinguished by the presence of a cone-shaped plug that spins inside the valve body to control the flow of medium through the valve. These valves are utilized in entire flow systems that are either open or closed.
• Cryogenic Valve: Typically used to safely store gases. They're made to be worn in severely cold conditions. It was built to help transport liquefied natural gas (LNG) and compressed natural gas (CNG) (CNG).
• Air Release Valve: Air release valves help to liberate trapped air, ensuring a smooth flow of water and efficient pipe functioning. The inner tube of the valve is shock-resistant and built of corrosion-resistant mechanical parts.
Available materials: Ductile iron, Monel, WCB,WCC, WC6, LCB, LCC, CF8, CF8M, CF3, CF3M, SS316, SS304, SS316L, SS904L, Aluminum Bronze, Bronze, Brass, F55, F53, F51
Class: 150 to 2500
Nominal Pressure: PN6 to PN450
Size: ½” to 80”
Ends: Flanged, Wafer, Lug, Butt-weld, Socket weld, Threaded
Operations: Pneumatic actuated, Electric Actuated, Gear Operated, Lever Operated, Hand wheel Operated
Specialityvalve provides you the best Steel Valve Manufacturer In India, which is durable, operative, and constructive for any industry that uses it with their manufacturing array. These valve options are the best known for giving unmatched performance even under high pressure and varying temperature. These show case faultless making and smooth operation abilities; this makes the use apt in sectors that treat water like wastewater and distillation plants. We use austenitic, martensitic , and ferritic types of stainless steel are in the making of our valves. These make them top-grade and long-lasting, which means you will not have to worry about frequent changing or cleaning.
Stainless Steel Valves are best for high pressure and temperature situations. They are also a great material for corrosion resistance. This combination of iron and nickel make the valves especially resistant to chlorides and very useful in marine environments.
Our valves are skill fully fabricated with super-strong steel that can perform through abrasive and deteriorating conditions; even under seawater. Available with economical price tags, these valves are unparalleled for the agricultural, brewery, fuel refineries, and similar industries
Types of Steel valves we manufacture-
Floating ball valve and many more.
Body Material –Cast steel [A216 WCB, WCC, LCB, LCC, WC6, WC9),Stainless Steel [SS316, SS304, SS316L, SS904L, CF8, CF8M, F304, F316, F31L, F51, F3, F55, F91 ]
Class – 150 – 2500
Size – 1/2” –72”
Visit Us:- https://www.specialityvalve.com/