Australian valve is the best rated Bronze valve Supplier in Australia. We supply to cities like Coffs Harbour, Mildura, Bendigo. A bronze valve is a type of valve that is made from bronze, which is an alloy of copper and tin. The function of a bronze valve is to control the flow of fluids, such as liquids or gases, by opening or closing a passageway through which the fluid flows.
The specific function of a bronze valve depends on its type and design, as there are various types of bronze valves, including ball valves, gate valves, globe valves, check valves, and butterfly valves, among others. Here are some common functions of bronze valves:
- On/Off Control: Bronze valves can be used to start or stop the flow of fluid completely. For example, a ball valve, which has a lever handle or a gear-operated handle, can be rotated to either open or close the valve, allowing or stopping the flow of fluid.
- Flow Control: Bronze valves can also be used to regulate the flow rate of fluids. For example, a globe valve, which has a disk that moves up and down to control the flow, can be partially opened or closed to adjust the amount of fluid passing through the valve.
- Backflow Prevention: Check valves, which are commonly used in plumbing systems, can prevent backflow of fluids by allowing flow in one direction while preventing flow in the opposite direction. This function helps to protect water supplies from contamination.
- Pressure Relief: Some bronze valves, such as pressure relief valves, are designed to automatically open and release excess pressure from a system to prevent over-pressurization, which could lead to damage or failure of the system.
- Mixing/Diverting: Bronze valves can be used to mix or divert fluids from different sources or to different destinations. For example, a three-way ball valve can be used to switch flow between two different pipes or sources.
6. Temperature Control: Bronze valves can also be used to control the temperature of fluids. For example, thermostatic mixing valves are commonly used in plumbing systems to control the temperature of water for showers or faucets.
Australian valve is the prominent Bronze valve Supplier in Australia and these valves can be operated manually or automatically and are designed to withstand high pressures, temperatures, and corrosive environments.
Types of Bronze Valve
- Bronze globe valve
- Bronze gate valve
- Bronze check valve
- Bronze butterfly valve
- Bronze ball valve
- Bronze angle valve
- Bronze pressure release valve
Top of Form
Bottom of Form
Bottom of Form
- Valve Element
- Bolts and Nuts
Advantages of Bronze Valves:
- Corrosion Resistance
- High Temperature Resistance
- Low Friction
Applications of Bronze Valves:
- Marine Industry
- Oil and Gas Industry
- Fire Protection
- Chemical industry
- Petroleum industry
- Water treatment plants
Body material- Bronze (CAC401, CAC406), B148 C95800, CAC401,CAC406, SS304, SS904, SS904L, SS316, Aluminium Bronze, Monel, Bronze, Brass, Duplex steel, Inconel, Incoloy, Titanium, WCB, CF8, CF8M, CF3, CF3M, WC1, WC6, WC9, Cast iron, super duplex
Ends- Flanged, wafer, lug, Buttweld, threaded
Operations- Pneumatic actuated, Electric Actuated, Gear Operated, Lever Operated, Handwheel Operated
Visit our website- https://www.australianvalve.com/product-category/bronze-valve/