Summer holidays in Japan are truly one of a kind. Escape the hustle and bustle of your city life and immerse yourself in scenic surroundings and cultural boost at some of the hill regions. It is going to be a truly magical summer of your lifetime.
Warm weather immediately calls for a mountain retreat in Japan. If you are confused about the plenty of summer getaways in Japan, then here we are.
The post presents the most scenic destinations to have the time of your life in Japan.
- Yurikehama: If you have been searching for the most scenic summers in Japan, you can try visiting the Yurikehama beach on Yoronjima Island.
What’s unique about this beach is that it only appears one hour before low tide. It is a pure white sandy beach to spend some time, relax and unwind with your dear ones.
Yurikehama is on the east coast of Yoronjima Island where you can reach via plane either from Kagoshima or Okinawa.
- Ishigaki Island: If you are really hoping to see clear ocean floors this summer, you can plan a trip to Okinawa.Kabira Bay has a stunning place called Ishigaki Island, where you can ride on a glass bottom boat to admire the beauty around you.
The island is mere 40 minute drive away from Ishigaki city.
- Hokkaido:Nothing feels more exciting than going to high altitude during summer. You can explore Orofure pass this summer to explore majestic views.
Situated at more than 900 meters of altitude, this place is on the bucket list of those who wish to look at a sea of clouds. Both sunrise and nights are magical at this destination.
- Gunma:For a dose of lush greens and serene water, you can choose Gunma prefecture. Here you can explore the Asian Niagra Falls at Fukiwari Valley. Hiking around the waterfall is truly a blissful experience during summer.
The waterfall is only 40 minute drive away from KannnetsudouNumata IC.
- Nozawa:Although the breath-taking ski resorts make it a stunning winter destination, Nozawa onsen village is truly the perfect choice for summer vacations as well. You find plenty of exciting opportunities to enjoy the green season in this scenic village.
The mountain trails, fresh food at Nozawa Onsen Restaurants and plenty of fairs and festivals make your summer even more exciting.
Take a Nozawa Onsen Liner bus and roam around the town for a memorable summer experience. Besides, the season is apt for multiple adventurous activities like biking, hiking, trekking, and water rafting, and some calming experience like music camps and Yoga and meditation retreats.
Island country Japan has plenty to offer all year round. Both summers and winters can be truly mesmerizing. If you are planning to explore the scenic landscape and a dose of unique Japanese culture, then you must not miss the festivals and local cuisine at Nozawa.
For booking and reservations, contact Stay Nozawa. They are backed with local knowledge and years of experience to help you find the best Nozawa Onsen accommodation ski-in ski-out resorts along with transfers, lessons, lift passes and gear rentals. You can even get their help to find the best locations and accommodations during summer.