Are you fedup of trying the ineffective over-the-counter products for toenail fungus removal? The good news is, there is a modern and safe method that effectively answers your fungus concerns. The technique of laser toenail fungus removal is the best bet if you want to get rid of stubborn fungal growth Ingrown Toenail Surgery.
What is toenail fungus laser treatment?
Laser treatment is one of the most quickly emerging treatments that are trusted to be effective and safe. The treatment works wonders for painful and unattractive toenail growth. The fungal penetration results in thickening and yellowing of the toenails. By producing pulses of energy through a laser device, bacterial and fungal growth can be stopped.
It is an FDA approved procedure and is recommended by many. Before you book an appointment to make your toes look healthy and happy again, have a look at the top factors about the nail fungus laser that you must know.
- Efficacy: Unfortunately, there are no ‘gold standard’ treatments available for toenail fungus removal. However, laser toenail fungus removalis the most effective option available at present. The efficacy rate in almost all cases is near 90% for laser procedures.
- Level of discomfort: The laser treatment is trusted to be an effective method, though you might experience some level of pain and bleeding in the surrounding area. The severity level of the pain is not high enough to require the anaesthesia. You may relate the pain with a mild discomfort that lasts only for the duration of the procedure which is approx. 30 minutes.
- Number of sessions: According to statistics, 90% of the cases can be treated in the first session. If yours is a stubborn case, you may expect to book multiple sessions for the complete removal of the fungus.
- Cure rate: Reports submitted by the researchers reveal that after six months of laser toenail fungus removal 91% of the patient population experienced an improvement in the symptoms. With multiple sessions of the procedure, the chances of re-infection are highly unlikely, however, even after complete cure, the infection can come back.
- What to expect after the treatment: The session lasts for about 30 minutes, but you won’t be able to experience visible results right after the procedure is completed. The fungus may be dead, but it might take some time to see the positive changes and the nail to grow back normally. It takes about 180 days for the nail to grow out healthy looking once again.
Are you up for it?
Toenail fungus is a stubborn issue and to treat it, you might want to try oral medications and topical medications. These solutions are less effective and also cause side effects. On the other hand, the nail fungus laser is a gentle, painless, effective and 100% safe procedure. After initial consultation and diagnosis, a laser specialist can maneuver the hi-tech equipment over your affected area to help you get rid of discoloured, flaky, oddly shaped, and ugly looking toenails. Expenses can be a matter of consideration but this highly effective treatment procedure is worth it. The sooner the better, so don’t wait anymore and try out the wonderful procedure right now to make your toes look happy and healthy.