Before your next construction project, discuss the benefits of building with steel. Without steel, an entire city could be destroyed by a hurricane or engulfed in fire. Without steel, earthquakes would force us to rebuild every time a strong tremor shook the ground. With steel, construction would be more expensive and easier on the environment.
Low Construction Costs
Steel construction reduces costs before the first shovel of dirt is thrown on the jobsite. A High Strength Steel Plate Suppliers starts with your ideas and guides you to fulfil them in the most cost-effective manner possible. A consultant takes architectural drawings or basic sketches and begins to create his building.
- The dimensions of length, width and height are finalized.
- The primary frame is designed according to all the loads the building will support.
- The roof system is determined from the eaves’ height to the slope’s degree. Penetrations for utilities or skylights are considered.
- The profile and colour of the wall panel and accessories are selected, from windows and doors to gutters and trim.
The completed plan is sent to the factory, and your steel building is fabricated, pre-cut, pre-drilled and pre-drilled using automated processes, ensuring high quality and precision. All fasteners are assembled, and all parts are checked for fit. During all this time, storing any building materials on site is unnecessary. Save on security and storage, plus reduce the chances of damage.
Once construction begins, it will be of significantly shorter duration than construction with other materials. Once the foundation is ready, all that needs to be done is assemble the steel building like a jigsaw puzzle. Except that prefabricated steel construction is much easier because you don’t have to guess where the pieces go.
It requires fewer labour days, fewer disruptions to the surrounding area, and minimizes noise abatement efforts. Shorter construction time translates into labour savings and a reduced chance of injury to workers, thus reducing the use of worker’s compensation.
Low maintenance costs
Steel is a highly durable building material requiring minimal maintenance besides occasional cleaning. Repairs are few and easy to do—no need to go through a long list of vendors to find the one that made that part. When you get your replacement, it will fit perfectly because the same manufacturer uses the same plans to create it.
As you know, no insect or vermin can chew through steel. Not only will you be out of repairs due to animal and insect damage if your entire building is made of steel, but you also may not need pest control. High winds, heavy snow and hail are no match for a properly designed and installed steel roof.
- No need to worry about cracking, splitting, twisting or warping the steel frame or panels under normal use.
- Boiler Steel Plates Suppliersdo not warp; they remain straight and true throughout the structure’s life.
- Fire cannot start in steel, nor will steel spread the fire.
- Steel framing coupled with fire-resistant insulation and the proper fire mitigation system, a conflagration will not burn your building to the ground.
As a bonus, since steel buildings are hard to damage, Stainless Steel Sheet Suppliers In India offer better rates (another cost-saving benefit). The benefits continue to accumulate.