The world has been a scary place in the past few weeks. Every time you turn on the news or scroll through social media, there’s another tragedy. It’s overwhelming and can make you feel helpless. It becomes easy to think that your actions don’t matter, that the world’s problems are too big or people are too far gone. I beg of you, please don’t let those thoughts become your lifestyle.
Continue to choose kindness when it’s most difficult, because that’s when the world needs it most.
- Choose kindness by supporting someone in need.
- Choose kindness by exchanging a kind word with a stranger.
- Choose kindness by walking away from a negative situation, instead of escalating it.
- Choose kindness by telling those close to you that you love them.
- Choose kindness by reaching out to someone you’re missing.
- Choose kindness by putting an extra quarter in the parking meter for the next person.
- Choose kindness by holding a door, lending a helping hand, making a donation or volunteering.
Every single time you choose kindness, you’re making the world a better place.
There is no gesture too small. You can be an example. You can make an impact. You can make a difference.
The world needs kindness. The world needs you.