Every once in awhile, I come across a gem of a story that is too precious to keep to myself. Here’s a funny one about a Walmart shopper banned after husband gets into mischief. You’re gonna love it!
After I retired, my wife insisted that I accompany her on her trips to Walmart. Unfortunately, like most men, I found shopping boring and preferred to get in and get out. Equally unfortunate, my wife is like most women - she loves to browse.
Yesterday my dear wife received the following letter from the local Walmart:
Dear Mrs. Woolf,
Over the past six months, your husband has caused quite a commotion in our store. We cannot tolerate this behavior and have been forced to ban both of you from the store. Our complaints against your husband, Mr. Woolf, are listed below and are "documented by our video surveillance cameras":
1. June 15: He took 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in other people's carts when they weren't looking.
2. July 2: Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-
3. July 7: He made a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the women's restroom.
4. July 19: Walked up to an employee and told her in an official
voice, 'Code 3 in Housewares. Get on it right away'. This caused the employee to leave her assigned station and receive a reprimand from her Supervisor that in turn resulted in management getting involved causing management to lose time and costing the company money.
5. August 4: Went to the Service Desk and tried to reserve a bag of chips.
6. August 14: Moved a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. August 15: Set up a tent in the camping department and told the children shoppers they could come in if they would bring pillows and blankets from the bedding department - to which twenty children obliged.
8. August 23: When a clerk asked if they could help him he began crying and screamed, 'Why can't you people just leave me alone?' Emergency Medics were called.
9. September 4: Looked right into the security camera and used it as a mirror while he picked his nose.
10. September 10: While handling guns in the Sports department, he asked the clerk where the antidepressants were.
11. October 3: Darted around the Store suspiciously while loudly humming the ' Mission Impossible' theme.
12. October 6: In the auto department, he practiced his 'Madonna look' by using different sizes of funnels.
13. October 18: Hid in a clothing rack and when people browsed through, yelled 'PICK ME! PICK ME!'
14. October 22: When an announcement came over the loud speaker, he assumed the fetal position and screamed 'OH NO! IT'S THOSE VOICES AGAIN!
15. Took a box of condoms to the checkout clerk and asked where the fitting room was.
And last, but not least:
16. October 23: Went into a fitting room, shut the door, waited
awhile, and then yelled very loudly, 'Hey! There's no toilet paper in here.' One of the Staff passed out.
I wonder if I’ll have to go along on many more shopping trips?
Don’t you just love this guy? Need more? Read 101 Fun Things to Do at Walmart.
Original author unknown.
Check out more funny stories on my blog, Are You Kidding Me? at http://staceygustafson.com
- Abuse & The Abuser
- Activity, Fitness & Sport
- Aging & Maturity
- Altruism & Kindness
- Atrocities, Racism & Inequality
- Challenges & Pitfalls
- Choices & Decisions
- Communication Skills
- Crime & Punishment
- Dangerous Situations
- Dealing with Addictions
- Debatable Issues & Moral Questions
- Determination & Achievement
- Diet & Nutrition
- Employment & Career
- Ethical dilemmas
- Experience & Adventure
- Faith, Something to Believe in
- Fears & Phobias
- Friends & Acquaintances
- Habits. Good & Bad
- Honour & Respect
- Human Nature
- Image & Uniqueness
- Immediate Family Relations
- Influence & Negotiation
- Interdependence & Independence
- Life's Big Questions
- Love, Dating & Marriage
- Manners & Etiquette
- Money & Finances
- Moods & Emotions
- Other Beneficial Approaches
- Other Relationships
- Overall health
- Passions & Strengths
- Peace & Forgiveness
- Personal Change
- Personal Development
- Politics & Governance
- Positive & Negative Attitudes
- Rights & Freedom
- Self Harm & Self Sabotage
- Sexual Preferences
- Sexual Relations
- Thanks & Gratitude
- The Legacy We Leave
- The Search for Happiness
- Time. Past, present & Future
- Today's World, Projecting Tomorrow
- Truth & Character
- Unattractive Qualities
- Wisdom & Knowledge